GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I am Sold (VW rabbit)

#5 is alive

Passed Driver's Ed
I went to my local VW Dealer and I am Sold. The car is very decent, I test drove it and i really love it, the only thing is the one i want is White and would not be available until august as a 07 model. So right now i am waiting for someone to take my 2.0l jetta, I will miss her.

Pics of the testdrive car.

But this what i it to look like:thumbsup: (only in white)

GTIWolf23

Oval Newbie
Car(s)
2007 VW Rabbit
Nice looking car, wow those are some big rims. I'm going to have to test drive the Rabbit and the GTI and weigh the odds.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nice, but GTI is faster.

tango1

Drag Racing Champion
to be real honest the rabbit on vw.com
with the factory skirts or wuteva looks better
the fully loaded rabbit pics on the site make the rabbit look sooo sexy,
better than any aftermarket atm.

thomaschh

Banned
I agree on the wheels - too big. Otherwise a great car. Think my girlfriend is going to get one.

+tom

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion
I want a rabbit front end.... Too much of a pain in the ass though... Specifically the re-location of the fogs... I like my fogs...

That front bumper is soo much nicer though.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Rabbit smabbit....I would've never bought a GTI if it didn't pack the punch mine does. I'm not hating, just don't like the lack of power/performance:thumbdown:

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
well the golf never started out as a GTI. nothing wrong with a car having different models. people might not care about performance and want to save a few bob.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
newtogolf said:
well the golf never started out as a GTI. nothing wrong with a car having different models. people might not care about performance and want to save a few bob.
Hey now, is this the pot calling the kettle black? Aren't you the one that's been online a few times wanting a GTI or trying to find a way to get more power? I agree with what you're saying (different strokes for different folks). All I'm doing is saying that I wouldn't have got it if it didn't pack a little punch.:thumbsup:

#5 is alive

Passed Driver's Ed
I like the comment you guys are giving and you are right the wheels are too big but i just like the look, as for the Rabbit the sound of the 2.5 it's so good. Last year at waterfest i drove the GTI, Yes great. But as my fellow brit said i am really trying to save a few bob.

GTI2007

no, those steelies are standard. You have to take the 16" Magny Cours Alloy Wheel Package for $ 400 or the 17" Silver Vision V Alloy Upgrade (PIN) for $ 1,350 to get alloys on the Rabbit from the dealer.