Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
its no iphone but.... WAIT a min your fancy you cant comment lol

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
i just got the epic yesterday .. the screen resolution and color pop is amazing..

at least i know when i deploy ill have golfmkv.

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
ah yes young jedi, you will. yeah, anytime i can get to a computer, im on here. EVO is amazing in my opinion. great clarity. colors pop real nice like. but, unfortunately i only was able to mess with it for oh about 3 weeks before i came here. i wish i had more input.

Last edited:

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
wait till u see the epic screen

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Evo owner and love it. waiting for rysskii3 to chime in he has rooted Evo.... dopeness.
Edit both phones are iPhone smashers..... truth.

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Evo owner and love it. waiting for rysskii3 to chime in he has rooted Evo.... dopeness.
Edit both phones are iPhone smashers..... truth.
I got it rooted last night with a new Rom this morning. U think ur 2.2 fast, well u have no idea how fast the rooted version with a good Rom.

Sent from Evo 4G.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I got it rooted last night with a new Rom this morning. U think ur 2.2 fast, well u have no idea how fast the rooted version with a good Rom.

Sent from Evo 4G.

Good then when I get back to san Diego on Monday u can come over and drink a beer and root my Evo lol

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Yeah ill buy some beer and u can root my phone or some vodka. I wanna try that new p diddy vodka I heard its as good as grey goose.

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Yeah ill buy some beer and u can root my phone or some vodka. I wanna try that new p diddy vodka I heard its as good as grey goose.
P diddy is black, black people don't drink vodka, so how good can a vodka be by a black person. LOL not racist, just pointing out the truth.

Sent from Evo 4G.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
I have the evo and it is far from an iPhone smasher. For one, the battery life is shit. I can't even get a full day out of it. The video camera is terrible as well, the frame rates are terrible. If ur not shooting outside it shoots around 10fps, and I've never been able to get more than 23fps.

The photos are decent, but instead of adding megapixels, why dont they put a bigger sensor in there and solve some of the issues. But now with the iPhone doing HDR photos it completely trump the evo in the photo and video department.
My phone also likes to randomly restart itself while I'm on the phone once in a while.

Don't get me wrong the Evo is a decent phone, what I have mentioned is just the bad parts. I especially love the monthly price that I'm paying for it.

I have played with the epic, and it is definitely faster and the screen is significantly nicer. But as with all phones, I'm sure it has its flaws.