How to get rid of dings.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
moved

Fully Alarmed

RS Golf,the 1 and only...
Car(s)
Golf MKV
I got a 'shopping trolley' dent in my offside rear door 6 weeks after buying the car. Paintless dent removal was used and you cannot see where it was.

I used to deliver new cars all over the UK previously and you wouldn't believe how many new cars have already had this done prior to the customer recieving the car.

BMLracer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI/4
OP- PM me and I'll get you the contact info of one of the best guys in LV. I met him when he was starting up Dent Wizard here in OH about 15 years ago. He has his own deal now specializing in mostly high end stuff in LV. Be careful with the current crop of guys with Dent Wizard. They have slashed training and pay, so the really good guys have moved on.

nikitynick

EurotrashSD Dubber
can PDR work any parts of the car and any type of dents? i have some dings and creases i need to get out and am planning on going with PDR for it

BMLracer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI/4
Sounds good. Mark is one of the best guys around. He's based in Vegas, but he's pretty highly sought after when hail storms hit areas. He was out here in OH for a couple months after our last big storm.

nikitynick

EurotrashSD Dubber
any risks with it? i guess its worth a shot, i got a quote of $100 to PDR my door, may try the dry ice for kicks but dont want to risk anything as $100 isnt that bad

Maximum6

FASTER
Dry ice..? where do I get that ...and how wouldn't it scratch the paint?

I thought about giving the video technique a try...but it wouldn't work for small dents huh?

Put a video up with Dry ice technique !