GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How to change clock face.

Judesman

Ready to race!
For some reason the clock face in the infotainment screen has changed from a clock face with hands to a digital format. How do I change it back again please? I can't seem to find the right place in settings.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
In the MIB II systems, just swipe the clock to change styles.

Matthewpt

Ready to race!
Wondering why mine does not do that. Mine's a '16 model.

Judesman

Ready to race!
Thanks Baldilocks, I have the new Match Edition and swiping works. I suppose that information is buried in the manual somewhere.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
oh thats cool!

Hey does anyone know off hand if you can upload a picture from an SD card as like a background or something?

Judesman

Ready to race!
I'm in GB and I can't see anything in setup where I check display time in standby mode. To change the clock all I have to do is turn on the ignition, the clock displays and to change format I swipe the screen left or right.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Tried swiping. Didn't work.
Key in ignition turned to acc.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Sweet. I'll have to check that. My wife was just complaining last night that when the radio was off there was no clock she could see.[/QUOT

PRESS MENU BUTTON ON RIGHT SIDE OF DISPLAY, swipe all the way to the left and PRESS SETUP, PRESS DISPLAY (first item on the screen), PRESS DISPLAY TIME WHEN OFF or something like that (last item on the screen).

I was unable to change the analog clock to a digital clock or anything else by swiping the clock itself with the key on ACC and the system off. Does the car need to be running? I'll check next time.

Judesman

Ready to race!
The Fed, no the car does not need to be running. I think there must be a difference in the software used in the USA and that used in the UK.