GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How the fuck does this happen?

xeclipse631x

The old soul
Car(s)
Lawnmower
I pulled into my friends driveway right behind him a few days ago, and he told me that when I'm on the road it looks like my drivers side headlight is a lot brighter than my passenger said headlight.

So I let him drive up and down the block, and sure enough he was right. The lights are always on because of the DRL feature, and its always the same problem. Here's the funny part: when I turn on my brights, the drivers side light stays the same, but the passenger side light becomes equally as bright as the drivers side.

So is my driver's side headlight stuck in "bright" mode? Or is there a defect in the passenger side light. :help:

CAFERA

prob is just adjusted to high so looks like a high beam, check its level against a wall!!! and adjust it to match the passenger side DIPPED beam!!!

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
yeap, either the flap is stuck in the open position or it's just adjusted so high that you don't see the cutoff. Pull up to a door or building and see if it has any cutoff. If not, it's stuck open.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
The driver's side light should sit lower than the passenger headlight, this is in the light configuration as to reduce chance of blinding oncoming traffic. Something might be messed in your auto-leveling settings, I'd take it to the dealer for a once over.