GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How old is everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
About to turn 23 in a couple of weeks...

I've had:
1993 Ford Taurus, teal
1997 Civic Coupe, milano red
2012 GTI 4 door, CW

It's nice to have a "real job" and be able to afford the GTI, I love this car! I do miss tuning/working on my Civic, those things are like legos for older kids.

NWOB74

Passed Driver's Ed
I "WIN"

I guess i win this time.

This age survey has been done many times on this forum but this time I'm the oldest thus far.

I will be 60 in three weeks!

My Mk6 (RED, five door, Autobahn, DSG, etc.) is my 14th car and I love it! One of the most fun cars I've ever had for day-to-day driving.

Life just keeps getting better!

Stay active, get plenty of exercise and above all...enjoy the ride!

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
Turning 22 in July

Same, 2nd VW... wasn't exactly thrilled with the last one, but hey, it was different.

Before that I owned only Volvo's and Saab's.... and loved them.

stevesf

I just picked up my new GTI last week at the age of 41. I had been looking to purchase a WRX over the past year and at the last minute decided to test drive a GTI. That test drive was a game changer. The things that really sold me on the GTI is the nicer interior, better gas mileage, and overall solid German feel. Just breaking it in now and looking forward to driving it wants to be driven!

QUEDRO

Ready to race!
I guess i win this time.

This age survey has been done many times on this forum but this time I'm the oldest thus far.

My Mk6 (RED, five door, Autobahn, DSG, etc.) is my 14th car and I love it! One of the most fun cars I've ever had for day-to-day driving.

oh wow, 60 in a GTI...:)

PaulMK6GTINYC

Ready to race!

sick12gti

Ready to race!
27 soon to be 28 in June
1. 91 MR2
2. 99.5 jetta VR6
3. another 91 MR2
4.2000 Mustang
5.05 Scion Tc when it first came out
6.2000 S2000
7.96 Celica
8. currently 2012 gti stage 1 revo
Ps. I see there alot of younger guys out there I hope your parents didn't buy you this nice of car, on the other note its nice to see younger guys mod cars, I thought the world of car guys have died b/c of facebook.. lol

DCUGTI2.0T

Ready to race!
I guess i win this time.

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.