GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How do you like my new mod??

Angx

My FAST is DIRTYYYY
So I was stopped last night at the Yonge street northbound lights before going onto the eastbound hwy ramp and all of the sudden i feel a bang. My poor sister sitting in the back says to me that I just got hit by the moron behind me. So I get out of my car and what do I see.

So After all is said and done the retard in the Toyota suv with a bumper grill on his pos automobile does not even have a scratch, and gets charged with failure to stop. So when the police left he comes up to me says he is sorry but he sneezed and it caused his car to jolt forward. Then he asks me if its ok if we don't go through insurance. I look at him and say, " Man if you can afford a brand new bumper and hatch then you should be driving something else other than a 1990 toyota." I told him to go fuck himself and went on my way.

On a good note no one was injured really badly, just some whiplash. Thank god for that.

rsquadGTi

Most Hated Hater...
Car(s)
W204 C63/Porsche 911
arghhhhhh

That totally sucks man. I'm glad you're ok!

At least the hella light didn't crack. You can buy the R32 rear end that's for sale in the classifieds section =O)

UPGRADE time hehhehehe.

goldn

capt. no dub
Car(s)
E91
oh no angelo!!!
glad to hear that you and your sis are alright.
as pierre said, lucky it didnt catch your 'new to you' tailights.
best of luck with the repairs.

krayzie

Go Kart Champion
And I was thinking of getting a 1990 Toyota SW20 MR2 Turbo cuz it's can dance circles around my 2007 GTI :biggrin:

No worries the car will come out better than it was before! :thumbsup:

Angx

My FAST is DIRTYYYY
didn't you just come out of J-speed too?! Oh noes.. glad everyone's ok though... =)

I was going to go see him this weekend. Now Ill have to do it when i get my ride back.

ivrsn_des

Passed Driver's Ed
...So After all is said and done the retard in the Toyota suv with a bumper grill on his pos automobile does not even have a scratch, and gets charged with failure to stop. So when the police left he comes up to me says he is sorry but he sneezed and it caused his car to jolt forward. Then he asks me if its ok if we don't go through insurance. I look at him and say, " Man if you can afford a brand new bumper and hatch then you should be driving something else other than a 1990 toyota." I told him to go fuck himself and went on my way.

glad that u're both ok, traffic there is horrendous as usual. but which one is it, cux corolla is not a suv? and i know u're mad but isn't "...go f**k..." a lil too much?

Angx

My FAST is DIRTYYYY
glad that u're both ok, traffic there is horrendous as usual. but which one is it, cux corolla is not a suv? and i know u're mad but isn't "...go f**k..." a lil too much?

since his excuse was I sneezed, yeah go fuuuck yourself is the appropriate response.

Oh and more to add The guy that hit me has a g1 and does not have insurance. So i have to pay the 300$ deductable but I will get it back when my insurance company sues the owner of the car.

yvrnycracer

Never has enough power...
wonder what the total cost including labor parts and paint will actually set you back... not going to be cheap...

since his excuse was I sneezed, yeah go fuuuck yourself is the appropriate response.

Oh and more to add The guy that hit me has a g1 and does not have insurance. So i have to pay the 300$ deductable but I will get it back when my insurance company sues the owner of the car.

Wow.. Any common sense? No insurance? Was the G1 driver on his own?

Gl.. time to get that R32 bumper!~