GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How Do You Eat Corn On The Cobb

How Do You Eat Corn On The Cobb?

• Typewriter Style: Start on one end, eat a row and then rotate.

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • Round and Round: Start on one end, eat a circle, then move down and repeat.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other: I don't even know.

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Shave all the kernels off with a knife, drench in butter and salt. You can nibble what you missed off the cob.

Or just round and round

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Roll the cob on a fresh stick of butter. Whole stick helps get the most butter coverage. Salt that shit and eat it left to right, starting with the fat end. Keeps butter of your lips after the first row since you can strategically bite the exposed row.

When I had braces, I had to slice all the kernels off and eat with a fork. I still have nightmares and wake up in a butter soaked sweat to this day. At least it tasted good.

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
She's a freak!

I still don’t see how my corn eating tactics are a problem. Others appear to do the same thing...

Also, you knew I was a freak when you decided to marry me. So, you’re kinda SOL. I’m weird and I’m here to stay, buster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
When you're at the beach grab a bunch of corn still in husk and soak for about 30 min in salt water. Cook in husk on a grill and enjoy with butter. Best corn ever!!

russiankid

Drag Race Newbie
Grilled, salt, pepper, garlic...if I am feeling good I do original Everglades and garlic.

As for eating I usually spin it off on a cordless drill, prior to that I call the dentist and make an appointment.

In all seriousness, just eat it left to right like a type writer.

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
Boiled in sugar water, spread butter on it with a knife like a civilized human, S+P, then eat it as fast as i can type writer style also like a civilized human.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
Mrs Dutch, he's being a meanie!

That’s shocking! Wait...no it’s not.

We went to a cookout over the weekend and he proceeded to sit at the table and watch everyone try to light an insect repellent candle with matches that had obviously seen their day. He just smirked at the show, knowing all along he could end their misery with the lighter in his pocket.

Dutch is who he is. [emoji2368]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
This thread is mighty wholesome. A lot like corn on the cob.

No Californians wanna jump in with street corn recipes? GRILL YA CORN, apply butter, mayo, cotija cheese or parm cheese to coat, a little chili powder on that, and eat it like a typewriter...