GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hoping to upgrade...

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
Well they are both '08 at nearly the same price, and have clean car-fax. So my personal preference..

35,000 miles > 80,000 miles
2 door > 4 door
VW from a VW dealership > VW from a Ford dealership

Granted the 40k DSG service can run $400+, I would still go with the 2 door. Paying for that service, versus getting the same car with double miles instead is no contest.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Well they are both '08 at nearly the same price, and have clean car-fax. So my personal preference..

35,000 miles > 80,000 miles
2 door > 4 door
VW from a VW dealership > VW from a Ford dealership

Granted the 40k DSG service can run $400+, I would still go with the 2 door. Paying for that service, versus getting the same car with double miles instead is no contest.

Word, I honestly forgot the new one I found was at a VW dealership.. haha They'll probably know about the 40k DSG service then and we can probably strike a deal easier. Thanks for your help dude!

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
You're gonna drive yourself crazy, FSI or TSI it doesn't matter, just get the best condition GTI you can afford and you will be happy.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Well some of the GTI's I was looking at ended up selling (I don't blame them) but I was curious, since there is all the issues with the older FSI engines, what are the troubles with the Rabbits? I personally don't need the turbo of the GTI (even though it'd be nice haha). Also would a Rabbit be able to take regular gas or is it also Premium?

-SnowMan-

Ready to race!
Did that 2007 Reflex Silver sell for 17k??

I got my 2007 Reflex Silver GTI 6MT for 15.5 out the door with 33,400 miles on it 2 months ago. Its a CPO too.

Keep looking, youll find a good deal.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Did that 2007 Reflex Silver sell for 17k??

I got my 2007 Reflex Silver GTI 6MT for 15.5 out the door with 33,400 miles on it 2 months ago. Its a CPO too.

Keep looking, youll find a good deal.

I saw it go off their site a few times, but now it's gone for good I believe. I'm looking at a 2008 black FSI with 80k for $13k but that's about the best I could find because the others are gone. But like I said I'd like to know what problems I could expect if I got a Rabbit instead since I personally don't need the Turbo.