GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HK GTIs

jally07

Ready to race!
HI guys!!
I went back in Dec 06, didn't see that many GTIs... but maybe I just wasn't looking hehe

definitely gonna check out parts4euro and the takeone place when I go back to HK again this year.

any other good place where I can find parts?? thanks!

BORA1.8T

HKID
Car(s)
07 GTI, 04 330Xi
I'm from Hong Kong :thumbsup: . I spend six months in HK, and Six months in Toronto (working)... I have seen a UG GTI in HK with Prodrive Wheels, are you Here??? if so you got a nice ride man... That beauty is LOOKING HOT:bow: :bow:

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Yes GTIs are everywhere in HK, we have one too in HK. Check it out in our signature!

i just came back to HK for 2 days and i saw at least 8 GTIs already

GTI147

The Real Drive Experience
Car(s)
R36 MY10 Spec
I was there in October and I was lucky enough to see heaps of R32 4 doors...R32's aren't that special once you get your GTI chipped...hehehe! Anyone in HK chipped there car yet? Or HK roads covered with too many ppl! hahaha

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
too many police more like.. every corner has like a cop waiting with a speed gun

tim107

I'm actually from HK.

I don't know what sort of mods are you looking for but if you are looking for Forge DV or Spacer you can go to a shop called Targa Racing.

Can't give you the address right now because I don't have the address but I'll keep you updated.

PS: They have the cheapest Forge DV and Spacer and Remus exhaust in HK. ATM, the spacer is out of stock. I'll have to wait for another 2 weeks before I can hear that "whoooosh.." sound. ~_~"

Last edited:

tim107

I was there in October and I was lucky enough to see heaps of R32 4 doors...R32's aren't that special once you get your GTI chipped...hehehe! Anyone in HK chipped there car yet? Or HK roads covered with too many ppl! hahaha

Well, getting the GTi chipped isn't really that special in HK.

It only takes $8000hk + 5 mins to get that little golf upto 260hp.

Have you heard of that Sprint thingy? People say it makes the throttle response more touchy. I've seen it but it looks more like a relay connection plastic crap.
But the thing that I wanted to know is does it affect warranty?

PS: That's why I'm still a bit scared of modding my GTi.

VinVin

Ready to race!
My parents are from Hong Kong, I was born and raised in Toronto... but as my frds say I'm quite fob for a cbc hahaha can read and write chinese, speak cantonese, understand mandarin (speak a little), and understand shanghainese LOL Last time I went to HK was less than a year ago... saw at least 10 GTi's in the first week alone! I miss HK... I miss 7-11 with curry fish balls... I miss CWB and TST...I miss CEO... I miss MK's street food... and MTR!!!! I WANT TO GO BACK TO HK!!!!