GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_stapler

Ready to race!
How many lefties here will denounce this assault?

As a lefty, I think that's awful. Nobody should have to worry about violence because of their political views (among other things).

Also, lostk:

steemax

Go Kart Champion

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
As a lefty, I think that's awful. Nobody should have to worry about violence because of their political views (among other things).

Also, lostk:

Thank you for being a reasonable human being with feelings. I wish there were more of us on all sides of the political spectrum.

lostk

Ready to race!
im just gonna leave this here. Yet the ones protesting were talking about how they were the voice of reason and how they were tolerant and inclusive for all just a few weeks ago....

please tell me how as a white man myself im being persecuted for my race...

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion

Nobody's saying white people are being systematically persecuted. He's just pointing out that that is clearly a very dangerous viewpoint to have when you wish death upon any race of people..

Also you do realize that race relations have gotten statistically worse since we've had Obama right? Race relations were better in the Bush era, despite Bush being basically the anti-Christ of the regressive left (Straight, rich, white male).

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/politics/obama-race-relations-poll/

The left thinks that somehow this election has been won by racists, bigots and homophobe's, but maybe just maybe if they spent less time accusing the right of being those things without evidence and focused on policy, you would have won.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

You're gay so you get a pass. Really.

red_stapler

Ready to race!
The left thinks that somehow this election has been won by racists, bigots and homophobe's, but maybe just maybe if they spent less time accusing the right of being those things without evidence and focused on policy, you would have won.

Without evidence? Keep in mind I'm not referring Trump himself here, but people at Trump rallies have demonstrated those qualities.

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
I don't know that you can argue that Trump's separatist rhetoric hasn't emboldened the half hidden racist elements in this country. These are the same people that mistake common courtesy and kindness for political correctness.
Instead of thinking "go home you fk'n <insert minority of your choice> ", it's screw being PC and they'll say it to your face..
What could be worse than a coward feeling like he help put the biggest racist bully in the land in office? Which is funny because I don't think Trump's a racist, he's just willing to say whatever it takes to win.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
So how many people here are happy that minorities are suffering the brunt of it all by dipshit Trump supporters?

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed
Where? When? How? All I've seen lately is "minorities" throwing hissy fits and actually rioting and hurting others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.