GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
I found lostk, but I couldn't get him to come outside.

looooooool

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I'm so sick of seeing all these people posting on twitter and Facebook how much they're going to miss Barack as their president. Name one damn thing he has done to make the black community better than they were before he took office. BLM, cop killing, and Chiraq is all on his watch. For fucks sake Chicago gave him his big opportunity and he hasn't done a thing for those poor people

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
Fuck Trump.

At least weed passed. Sigh

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Now I just gotta get some cancer...

lostk

Ready to race!
:laugh:

Maybe you can take comfort in the fact that the democracy we live in doesn't blindly accept the blatant corruption of DNC or lying media agenda. Huge step in the right direction.

or u can take comfort in the fact they are ok w/ voting 4 a racist cunt

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, he's real racist lol. Keep clinging to what biased media is selling. It might catch on!

But, but, but.... he saw it on CNN. They wouldn't lie!

SirClimax

Ready to race!
But, but, but.... he saw it on CNN. They wouldn't lie!
I mean the FCC has a rule stating media must tell the truth when reporting. Oh wait...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!

Hahaha, that's actually pretty creative.

Too many people here give the office of the president way too much credit. None of the crazy things Trump said during the election will actually happen (for better or for worse). Life will go on much like it has the past few years. Some things will change, but your day-in and day-out lives will hardly notice a difference.

One thing I hope does change is I hope there will less of this, "You are racist because you were born white." I've been the racial minority and felt discrimination. I've been a religious minority and lost out on opportunities because I stuck to my principles. But all of these broad generalizations and stereotypes about people and groups is doing more harm than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.