GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
again, plenty of repubes support imprisoning gay guys like me and want to hang women that have abortions...repubes pretending to be supporters of gay rights and women :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/n...ormon-leaders-discussing-gay-rights-iraqi-war

Once again, you always bring this back to republicans.

I'm beginning to think that you have no clue who Gary Johnson is.That, or you have the cognitive reasoning capabilities of a banana.

Try formulating a cogent thought prior to posting here again.

steemax

Go Kart Champion

I'm beginning to think that you have no clue who Gary Johnson is.That, or you have the cognitive reasoning capabilities of a banana.

I've had my fair share of arguments with him... he's a brick wall. It's his way or the highway. I'd let it go lol.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
I've had my fair share of arguments with him... he's a brick wall. It's his way or the highway. I'd let it go lol.

I know. I've spent too many brain cycles on that troll. I wonder what he/she is like in real life...

SirClimax

Ready to race!

Leave bananas out of this! What did they ever do to you?!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
This.

Also this thread is getting dumber by the day.

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

How does that open any doors for a third party if everyone doesn't vote for them? Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to start when I don't even vote and am considered scum when it comes to politics which I'm completely fine with. Just wondering because I'm assuming you commented off my bullshit comment lol.

uh wut.

if you crush one of the major parties.. what do you think could then happen? its not a very complicated thing to think through.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
DELETE
I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

uh wut.

if you crush one of the major parties.. what do you think could then happen? its not a very complicated thing to think through.

Yea but the possibilities are too slim to even take serious. Name the last third party elected president...lets be serious despite these jokers we have running now.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Yea but the possibilities are too slim to even take serious. Name the last third party elected president...lets be serious despite these jokers we have running now.

wut redux.

Right.. I'm saying if everyone voted, surely one of the two major parties would lose and lose often, especially on an national level. I never said vote for a third party now.

Then... the door is open for a third party/new party candidate to have a much much better chance at doing anything nationally. Otherwise, the same 50% of 50% votes for the same major parties and nothing changes.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
DELETE
wut redux.

Right.. I'm saying if everyone voted, surely one of the two major parties would lose and lose often, especially on an national level. I never said vote for a third party now.

Then... the door is open for a third party/new party candidate to have a much much better chance at doing anything nationally. Otherwise, the same 50% of 50% votes for the same major parties and nothing changes.

SirClimax

Ready to race!

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Mike Pence is a typical conservative, and pretty shitty in that right, but I read the Religious Freedom Restoration Act and even asked two different, left leaning lawyers if it had anything to do with discrimination and they said it did not.

The Religious Freedom Restoration Act just allowed people to use their religion as a defense in legal proceedings. It doesn't mean a judge would rule in their favor. Also, there was already 20ish states that had passed that law in their states. Why was this one any different? Nobody read the damn bill. They just went off what the media said, which was not true.

The rest of that shit is true though.

Add this to the list as well:

He's a wolf in sheepskin clothing. I'm making my strategic choice by voting for Clinton so asshats like him and Trump will never come close to attaining the White House.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

To be fair, Gary Johnson is as credible as Louie Gohmert so no one needs to know much more about a Presidential candidate of a third party in which he has no clue about international affairs to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.