GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
False... You didn't call them a name, but you still stereotyped an entire group and made the suggestion that they are either ignorant or sheeple...

I even bolded the part where you did exactly that.

Here, I'll do it again...

The "false brush" comment was to Lostk and only Lostk.
And the comment you posted below is in regards to all groups.

You're trying to hard man, let it go.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
The "false brush" comment was to Lostk and only Lostk.
And the comment you posted below is in regards to all groups.

You're trying to hard man, let it go.
Wow... lol

In regards to all groups huh? All groups being the two you specified... Face it, you did exactly what you called out lostk for. just admit you were wrong and move on; it ain't me trying to defend the indefensible here...

I'll let it go as long as you stop trying to stereotype every democrat or republican and an idiot simply because you disagree with them.

Deal?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Wow... lol

In regards to all groups huh? All groups being the two you specified... Face it, you did exactly what you called out lostk for. just admit you were wrong and move on; it ain't me trying to defend the indefensible here...

I'll let it go as long as you stop trying to stereotype every democrat or republican and an idiot simply because you disagree with them.

Deal?

I think everyone is a idiot until proven otherwise. Makes life easier if i just assume everyone has no idea wtf they are doing.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Wow... lol

Deal?

lol sorry I offended your friend lostk. I can't/won't admit an opinion of mine is wrong when it's an opinion. You're just taking it too seriously.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
lol sorry I offended your friend lostk. I can't/won't admit an opinion of mine is wrong when it's an opinion. You're just taking it too seriously.

Lol i never understood why people get so butthurt because you dont agree with them.

POPSMK61

Ready to race!
" I did not have sex with that woman." (FALSE)

"I did not send or receive classified materials in my e-mails." (FALSE)

End of story.....

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
I'm surprised we got to almost 100 replies before this became a shit show. Here's a good one:

A boat with Hillary and Trump on board sinks in the middle of the Atlantic & they both die.

Who survives?

America.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I'm voting for Hillary because she quoted Hamilton in her speech at the DNC.

Jk...I won't have my California license by then, so I won't be voting :(
But you couldn't pay me to vote for Trump, so...idk man. This election sucks. Both candidates suck.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I'm surprised we got to almost 100 replies before this became a shit show. Here's a good one:

A boat with Hillary and Trump on board sinks in the middle of the Atlantic & they both die.

Who survives?

America.

Lol. But nah we made it about 20 post or so before it started becoming salty.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I'm voting for Jon Stewart.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
I'm doing a write in for deez nuts/dat shaft 2016.

But seriously. Trump is a lunatic. I'm hot/ cold for Hillary. Not a huge fan of any candidate. Though I will never support the GOP. You couldn't pay me, unless it were in koenigseggs/hour.

Two party system sucks... but as Duverger predicts (and accurately, in our case), majoritarianism leads to bipartisan party structure.

PR is the way to go.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
ppl who vote gop = believe white ppl are oppressed, use hashtags like #whitegenocide, paranoid losers

And people who vote for Hillary want someone who is either a criminal and a liar who will get away with it because she is above the law and doesn't give a shit about anyone besides herself, or is so incompetent that she broke the law and will only get away with it because she is truly dumb enough not to know the law at all. Either way should she really be president?

Status
Not open for further replies.