GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

High Quality Knives

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Can anybody recommend a high quality knife manufacture? I have gone through about 6 knives over the past few years kershaw, gerber and benchmade. I would like something very nice and 50/50 assisted opening.

Last edited:

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
In the Kitchen I use Shun Knives... The look like little samurai swords as they are formed the same way samurai swords are made...

We have a whole set with a matching steak set...

They are so sharp that my mother in law was slicing things and didnt realise she had sliced her finger since it just cuts with very little pressure...

http://shun.kaiusaltd.com/knives

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I love kershaw. I have a bunch and my current edc is a chive. If you want higher quality check out Zero Tolerance

My Kershaw Ken Onion is great and was $40 shipped from Amazon on sale from $100. How many people do you stab per month, Greaseball?

Muellebs

Ready to race!
I see nothing wrong with my Gerber. I do sharpen it about once a month, however, I would like an assisted open too...

TheJakofallTrads

Car-less
Car(s)
Audi RS3
Can anybody recommend a high quality knife manufacture? I have gone through about 6 knives over the past few years kershaw, gerber and benchmade. I would like something very nice and 50/50 assisted opening.

Spyderco has become my go-to knife manufacturer. Depending on blade length and your willingness to spend. Nothing beats the Paramilitary 2.

I would also spend some time on here: http://edcforums.com/forums/knives.78/

Last edited:

Choking_Victim

Ready to race!
Huge spyderco fan but also love my Zero Tolerance models. Far superior to the kershaw units. I'd suggest the 0350 for assisted or the 0561 for non I have both and they are great edc units.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
My SOG Trident has been in service since two years ago. Things still opening with confidence and I only sharpen it once every couple months.

50 bucks at Walmart.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
seriously wtf are you doing with your knives?

spyderco and benchmade are pretty high quality knives. i used to work at LA Police Gear and i would check out the knives all the time. if you are destroying your knives so often i think you should look for a different style blade for the correct application.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
seriously wtf are you doing with your knives?

spyderco and benchmade are pretty high quality knives. i used to work at LA Police Gear and i would check out the knives all the time. if you are destroying your knives so often i think you should look for a different style blade for the correct application.

His irl name must be Dexter Morgan.