GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

High idle

Cellec

Car(s)
2007 vw GTI
I have a 2007 mkV GTI and I’m getting two codes P0507 and P000A it idles around 600-700 rpm which feels fine but if I give it a little rev it idles up climbs up to 1800-2200 for about 15 seconds before it goes down I’ve checked for vacuum leaks haven’t found any I cleaned the throttle body if anybody has any ideas I’d appreciate the help

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
You could tell it has or has not any leaks if you could have a look at its fuel trims.
It possibly needs a new PCV valve. If when idling, if you remove the oil filler cap...you should notice the idle to change. If it doesn't, then the PCV valve is shot. You can also just pop out the dipstick to test it. With the cap or dipstick out...you should feel vacuum with your hand over the hole.

If it isn't the PCV valve, then it might be a faulty throttle-body (TB) or its wiring. With VCDS you could run a TB adaptation to see if it passes the test.

Cellec

Car(s)
2007 vw GTI
I believe the pcv valve is good since it’s my daily I drive it often it felt a little better I just checked my codes again today and the only code is p0011 I replaced the n205 sensor there are still some other things I wanna check but is it possible that the autozone n205 sensor is faulty

Cellec

Car(s)
2007 vw GTI
I believe the pcv valve is good since it’s my daily I drive it often it felt a little better I just checked my codes again today and the only code is p0011 I replaced the n205 sensor there are still some other things I wanna check but is it possible that the autozone n205 sensor is faulty
Also I did have a friend attempt to drive my car and they stalled could that be a cause to this new code