GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey guys I really need professional help!!

vwfan25

Unfortunately I got into an accident with my Vw mkv gti :( The front right of the bumper got smashed.. Nothing technically seems to be wrong but the front right of the bumper is definitely smashed... where can i get cheap vw parts and good labor pricing??

vwfan25

I THINK it was my fault.. Idk yet.. Insuranse hasnt called me yet.. Where can I get cheap but same (oem) parts or even better then oem parts but cheaper

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
I THINK it was my fault.. Idk yet.. Insuranse hasnt called me yet.. Where can I get cheap but same (oem) parts or even better then oem parts but cheaper

OEM + Cheap, doesn't come together.

Sorry dude, you'r SOL if you're looking for it to be cheap.

You can go aftermarket if you really want, it'll likely be cheaper anyways.

vwfan25

My badd.. Im not caught up yet.. So what aftermarket front bumpers can I get that will be cheaper or the same price as the Original??

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
My badd.. Im not caught up yet.. So what aftermarket front bumpers can I get that will be cheaper or the same price as the Original??

IMO, i'd pick up an .:R32 Front Bumper, gives it a whole new look (Better IMO), and it still OEM, and that being said, it's the same price? Call Bud@CheckeredFlag and he'll help you sort everything out :wink: