GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey DTM Folks...

Anglewood

Gear Head
Car(s)
'08 GTI BMP 6MT
Hey DTM Folks,

I went to your site, and clicked on the VW link... all of the pics came up as red X's (I hope it is just me). I am glad that y'all are enthusiastic about being a sponsor, and being local I will probably seek you out when I get my GTI, but you might want to develope your site a bit more. I hope you can take some constructive criticism. The fact that you are here shows some commitment and I look forward to any updates.

Lates,

Connor

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
haha... yea the site may be old and never updated, but if you need anything, I'm sure they'll have it.

DTMRyan

Ready to race!
Anglewood said:
Hey DTM Folks,

I went to your site, and clicked on the VW link... all of the pics came up as red X's (I hope it is just me). I am glad that y'all are enthusiastic about being a sponsor, and being local I will probably seek you out when I get my GTI, but you might want to develope your site a bit more. I hope you can take some constructive criticism. The fact that you are here shows some commitment and I look forward to any updates.

Lates,

Connor

thanks for the feedback.. all feedback is greatly appreciated:thumbsup: . We do have a new site being made.. lemme show you guys a lil teaser of the new site. It will have a bunch of cars flying through the front! There will be a GTI fer sure!:thumbup: Please leave us more feed back on our service or anything. You can post or PM doesnt matter. thanks!

DTM Autohaus

Ready to race!
DTMRyan said:
thanks for the feedback.. all feedback is greatly appreciated:thumbsup: . We do have a new site being made.. lemme show you guys a lil teaser of the new site. It will have a bunch of cars flying through the front! There will be a GTI fer sure!:thumbup: Please leave us more feed back on our service or anything. You can post or PM doesnt matter. thanks!

Crazy Ryan releasing top secret information.
________
CIVIC (SIXTH GENERATION)

Last edited: