GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help with radio station thumbnail logos

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Does anyone happen to have a file with all of the radio station thumbnail jpeg's from the Long Island area?
I would love to add the photos to the buttons, so I don't have to look at blank buttons. If not, does anyone know where I can find that artwork so I can compile it myself? Thanks!

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Did you press the icon? Or are you saying you did and the station itself has no logo to present?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I will do some searching, but I could have sworn I read somewhere before you can load thumbnails onto the blank icon spots.

DonTuan

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't think you can add photos. Those are transmitted to you via the radio station.

Sure you can (assuming you've read the manual)

I will do some searching, but I could have sworn I read somewhere before you can load thumbnails onto the blank icon spots.

Save the image to your PC and crop it to the correct size, then save on a USB or SD Card, put it into the car then go to FM/AM > Setup > Station Logos > USB/SD Card and select the respective image.

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
Sure you can (assuming you've read the manual)

Save the image to your PC and crop it to the correct size, then save on a USB or SD Card, put it into the car then go to FM/AM > Setup > Station Logos > USB/SD Card and select the respective image.

Well I just use Satelite.. ;) so it does it automatically, but cool none the less..

Thanks

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
You can download the zip file from vw containing all major radio stations images

Can you please point me to the link? I only found one for the European market.

beardedGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport 6mt
I just did this the other day for my area. its not that hard. Just do a google image search for the radio station you want, find a decent quality logo, then resize/crop to 400x240 png. Then save them in a folder on a thumb drive or sd card. Took me all of 3 minutes.

1.8wolfie

Passed Driver's Ed
Is there a way to make the radio find the transmitted logo from the radio station? There was one point that I had a couple logos on my presets, but then got the car reset and lost the logos and they won't come back.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I believe that some radio stations transmit "logo data" and some do not. The same ones that transmit the song track data.

I did the same and loaded the stations I frequent manually.

Mydixadryl

Ready to race!
I'd like to see album art with Bluetooth on a 2015.

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I just did this the other day for my area. its not that hard. Just do a google image search for the radio station you want, find a decent quality logo, then resize/crop to 400x240 png. Then save them in a folder on a thumb drive or sd card. Took me all of 3 minutes.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot

I believe that some radio stations transmit "logo data" and some do not. The same ones that transmit the song track data.

I did the same and loaded the stations I frequent manually.

My stations transmit all the data, including a logo when I have it set to station information, but when I use the thumbnail view, all the info is gone and the thumbnail is blank.