GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

help on what exhaust to get

Blitzen

Professional .....
Snowbunny were you able to sell the Neuspeed to someone who loves that kind of sound?

JimmyT where did you hear this?

snowbunny

Ready to race!
nope ... and i don't think there is anyone that loves DRONE .. period.. its so bad between those r's .. if your talking to someone in the passenger seat during those r's .. you lose the words completely...

jdub_atl

Passed Driver's Ed
exhaust is the next thing I'm going to get so I want some opinions on what everyone likes/has. Also do different ones have different gains or are they all pretty much the same, Thanks.

Let's reflect back...

He is not asking if he should do it or not. He is asking what are his options.

If you didn't keep the stock exhaust and now have to live with it, too bad for you...

I for one will only be out $200 if I am unhappy with the mod. Stock exhaust will be held onto in the event I sell the car or want to tone down the noise. I can add resonators as well.

So, notkool there are a few threads here and on the tex detailing the process. Thugdub and myself have gone this route and are happy to help you out if you choose to go down that road...

Eilig

I coulda had a V8
Let's reflect back...

He is not asking if he should do it or not. He is asking what are his options.

If you didn't keep the stock exhaust and now have to live with it, too bad for you...

I for one will only be out $200 if I am unhappy with the mod. Stock exhaust will be held onto in the event I sell the car or want to tone down the noise. I can add resonators as well.

So, notkool there are a few threads here and on the tex detailing the process. Thugdub and myself have gone this route and are happy to help you out if you choose to go down that road...

Oh learned lord and master of the thread world.

He specifically asked for opinions. He did say "exhaust is the next thing I'm going to get." But like the friend who has decided to commit suicide and is asking "should I take pills or shoot myself" some of us are trying to convince him not to do it at all.

snowbunny

Ready to race!
The turd is the sound of the $1000 you spent for a drone can. I really feel for you. You would have been better off with Haldex...

:laughabove:

X33 what he said :clap:

word to that. and dil.. fo de record. why are you scolding peeps on here? .. there was not a bad word that came out till you chimed in. geesh ...

jdub_atl

Passed Driver's Ed
word to that. and dil.. fo de record. why are you scolding peeps on here? .. there was not a bad word that came out till you chimed in. geesh ...

"turd" - your words bro

:readthethread:

Staying stock based on what, a 1k exhaust that sounds like A@@?

I've seen great reviews of Milltek. A few have gone the custom Magnaflow route and love it.

Smoke the peace pipe and move on then...

This guy has asked us for input on this specific setup.

Open a cold beer and call it a day, its FRIDAY!!!

That's what Im about to do...