GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello from Poland!!

Krystian

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
mkV GTI DSG
Hi all.My name is Krystian i am representing Poland (eastern europe).As i can see I am the only Polish member.I had some problems with registration but it's all good now (thnx to the admins).I own a black 3 door DSG GTI from december 2005.as we all know it's a great car to drive although the roads in Poland r poor (maybe some friends from germany can say something about it) :laugh:
That's it for now, in case of any questions don't hasitate to ask.

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Another flavour added to our cultural melting pot! :thumbsup:
Great to have you here, Krystian.
:bowvw:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Cześć

Krystian

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
mkV GTI DSG

Hehe Cześć! thnx all. come visit Poland (Krakow-Cracovia) but not in the winter, its cold and wet.i am sending a pic of my GTI not the best one but better then none.the weather is awful now so i'll wait till summer with some better photos.

Attachments

• AMH_0020.jpg
    AMH_0020.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 1,524

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
i went to poland this past summer... i was in Gdansk and Gdyna and i must say what a awesome place and SEXY WOMEN!!!

Krystian

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
mkV GTI DSG
i went to poland this past summer... i was in Gdansk and Gdyna and i must say what a awesome place and SEXY WOMEN!!!

Gdansk and gdynia that was good pick but better is Krakow (Cracovia) a lot of US and UK people recently.and women eaven more beautiful :)

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
Hi all.My name is Krystian i am representing Poland (eastern europe).As i can see I am the only Polish member.I had some problems with registration but it's all good now (thnx to the admins).I own a black 3 door DSG GTI from december 2005.as we all know it's a great car to drive although the roads in Poland r poor (maybe some friends from germany can say something about it) :laugh:
That's it for now, in case of any questions don't hasitate to ask.

welcome and ur not the only polish member im 100% but i was born here in the states and my whole family was born in poland my mom is from Koscielisko

Alexi

BUBU
Car(s)
07 BMP GTi
Beautiful car! :thumbup: I'm looking at buying a GTi exactly like yours in the spring. I've experienced the roads in Poland during a road trip from Luxembourg to Tallinn (when I moved from Lux back to Helsinki). I think the worst part was after we left Warsaw on the way to the Lithuaninan border. I was shocked about the lorry drivers' driving style. Somewhere between Poznan and Warsaw there was this absolutely fantastic highway that we drove. Very beautiful country nonetheless and the girls were SO HOT! :wink:

zither99

amateur auto-x'er
sie ma! polak w kanadzie...