GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Spyder368

Ready to race!
Forum Nub here!

I own a 2012 Shadow Blue Metallic 2d 6mt GTI. Looking forward to learning and talking with the many GTI lovers on the forums about builds and suggestions! I am in the East valley area of Phoenix, AZ.

Kyle805

Ready to race!
Forum Nub here!

I own a 2012 Shadow Blue Metallic 2d 6mt GTI. Looking forward to learning and talking with the many GTI lovers on the forums about builds and suggestions! I am in the East valley area of Phoenix, AZ.

Welcome aboard dude, you'll find all the info you'll ever need on this forum

Robin1

Banned
re

Hello everyone,
I am newbie here in this forum.hope you all are fine.My name is Robin and my friend suggest me to join this forum.I want to discussed some thing here.Hope for a nice time in this forum.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
Hi all
New to this forum~ Just got myself a 2013 black 4door GTI DSG wolfsburg edition.
Great car! Love it! I also drives an B5 Avant 2.8 Tip. I am located at SF, CA =)
Anyway nice to meet you guys~

LuiStyleR

Hello,

I'm newbie here. I come from Zürich in the little Switzerland :D
My english is not so strong but i will try tu make it the best.

I drive a 2012 Golf R in United Grey and this option:
- Non smoking execution
- 4 doors including electric windows rear
- Cruise control
- On-board tools and jack
- Head airbag system for front and rear passengers, rear side airbags
- Radio navigation system RNS510
- Mobile phone preparation "Premium"
- Motorsport bucket seats with seat heating
- Navigation data carrier for integrated Western Europe
- KW Suspension V 1
- Ultraleggera (18")
- Light and Sight package
- Technology Package
- Winter Package
- Park Distance Control front and rear
- Multimedia socket

Greeting from Switzerland

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
Hello,

I'm newbie here. I come from Zürich in the little Switzerland :D
My english is not so strong but i will try tu make it the best.

I drive a 2012 Golf R in United Grey and this option:
- Non smoking execution
- 4 doors including electric windows rear
- Cruise control
- On-board tools and jack
- Head airbag system for front and rear passengers, rear side airbags
- Radio navigation system RNS510
- Mobile phone preparation "Premium"
- Motorsport bucket seats with seat heating
- Navigation data carrier for integrated Western Europe
- KW Suspension V 1
- Ultraleggera (18")
- Light and Sight package
- Technology Package
- Winter Package
- Park Distance Control front and rear
- Multimedia socket

Greeting from Switzerland

Great car and welcome! My family is from Geneva!

MichaelGTi

Ready to race!
Hello everyone, name's Michael, from Bolton, ON.
Just picked up a new black 2013 MK6 6MT 4dr with sport/leather package. I'm a complete noob to VW, always drove Nissan and Honda but have always liked the GTI and finally decided to try it. Glad I did this car is incredible, the more I drive it the more I like it.
So far I've got a twm short shifter/abrams knob installed, 20% tint, 3M hoodguard and have a set of nokya 2500k fogs and a set of parts4euro tinted side markers on order. I swore I wouldn't modify this car (last car was a fully bolted/tuned 2010 Sentra Spec-V, got sick of living with a modded d/d) but the sheer number of mods available for the GTI make me feel like a fat kid at an Italian wedding sweet table, how can I resist???
Short wishlist would be H&R touring kit/sway bars and a stage 1 ecu & stage 1 carbonio. Still learning this car so that list will change I'm sure.
Anyway glad to be here and look forward to learning about this car from you guys.

Mk6ftw

Hello everyone, new guy here.

My name is Daniel, but I prefer Dan. I've never had a Volkswagen in my life so very new to everything that has to do with vw hah. Just purchased a 2010 gti 2 door hatchback, dsg, fully loaded, nav, sunroof, etc, charcoal black with 18" Detroit wheels. Previous to this purchase I had a 2005 BMW 325i, 5speed. RACELAND ULTIMO coilovers, and a few other things. I'm into stanced cars at the moment, but with this gti I think I'm going to start with performance mods haha. It is really fun to drive and definitely different than my e46.

All in all the mods that I'm thinking of purchasing off the bat are...

Apr stage 1 ecu
Or
Unitronic stage 1+ (can't decide, uni offers like 10-15 more horsepower than apr's stage 1, I will do my research tho, this isn't my first forum so I know how to use the search function lol)
Apr cabrinio stage 2 intake

That's probably all for now like I said off the bat, but I will definitely go up in stages for ecu, and make my way up to ko4, and eventually slam this bit*ch by bags or coilovers, haven't decided..

Anyways super stoked to get started on this new adventure/ project

Oh I'm in SoCal, I live in orange, and work in Anaheim/ buena park area.

MGoShadowBlue

Hi all,

I'm Mike and as you may guess from my handle, I'm a bit of a Michigan fan (this may come into play later). My first car was a hand-me-down 2002 Passat which I absolutely loved and felt spoiled rotten to inherit in high school. My dad was always a Passat driver when I was growing up so I've always had a soft spot in my heart for VW's. After my brother totalled mine on a test drive after fixing the tie rods, I got down graded to my mom's old Toyota Sienna. As you can imagine, after driving that beast through college, I couldn't wait to get back into some fine German engineering. I got a nice job testing cars for the British Government after I graduated and the first thing I did with my paycheck was put a down payment on a new GTI. I bought my 2 door w/nav and DSG back in January 2012, fresh off the line and kept finding more and more things I love about it. It's the little things like the rear wiper coming on when you go into reverse, the waggle of the HID's at key on... but of course you all already knew that! Now that I've had it almost 18 months though, the honeymoon is starting to wear off and I'm looking to spice things up a bit.

As a relative newbie to modding my car, I figured I'd start with some cosmetic stuff and move into some real performance upgrades when I'm a bit tired of the already peppy ride. So far I've repainted my rear emblem a nice loud maize (sets off the blue beautifully) and put in some vinyl inserts in the steering wheel and seat adjustment handles to match the plaid seats. I'll get some pictures up once I've given it a thorough washing.

Last edited:

Jrod82782

Hello All !!!

I just recently purchased a ZERO miles 2012 GTI Autobahn, have been driving it quite a bit back and forth to work and specially on my days off. Love everything about this car. Its my first VW and I must say Im not disappointed.

My first upgrade will more likely be an APR Stage 2, Down pipe and intake.

Im debatting wether to do it now or wait for a few thousand miles before I do.

Great Gas mileage for this tiny BEAST !!

DarrenM333

Hey guys!
So by no means am I new to forums, but I am new to VW's. In fact I currently do not own one yet. Right now I'm driving my dad's 1998 Chevy Silverado 2500 which I love, But I'm preparing to finish my final year of college in a couple months, and afterward I'm going to get myself into something a bit more economical. And fun, can't forget fun :)
I have been looking into some other cars, and the GTI made its way onto my list, and since I really am liking the sound of it, I thought I would join a forum to talk to some people who actually have them and live with them. And hopefully in a year at this time, I'll be getting a GTI I can call my own!

P.S., If I ask any dumb questions, I do apologize. This will be my first time buying a car, so I am just trying to be as thorough as possible with all my research.

N_Marley

Hey, all. New to the forum here, I just picked up a 2013 gti autobahn edition. My first brand new car and I've gotta say, I love it. So far my plans are to get some more miles on it then do a simple stage one Apr tune. Then eventually go stage two. Still debating if I wanna lower it at all, I lowered my last car which was an 04 vw gli and as much as I loved how it looked, I'm not sure I wanna sacrifice the ride and handling again. Well I'm starting to ramble, so I'll leave it at that. Look forward to chatting with you all and learning a thing or two about the car.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2