GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Mk6Girl1

Ready to race!
New to the forum!
Just picked this up two weeks ago

But I previously owned a Mk4 GLI and a Mk5 R32 :)

Mk6Girl1

Ready to race!
Thanks!
I do miss it, but its fun to have something new to play with :thumbup:
get a mk5 r32 engine, swap it into the mk6 chasis and bam! mk6 r32 style and you good to go :thumbsup:

PS: sweet car that was and sweet car you got now!

Dioscuri1

i was almost gonna get a 4 door also, they both look super goood
Hi, csvdubmk6
Yeah, you're right.
I , on the other hand, almost got a black one, but I thought white would be good metaphorically as well.
Hey, I like your tentative plan. :thumbsup: BBS LM's are very good wheels although it is rather hard keep them clean.
Rex

LuvVeeDub

Passed Driver's Ed
Been trolling the forums for a few weeks now, i've finally decided to join! Everyone here is awesome with few exceptions (chuck haha).Here's My GTI.

E46 SC3

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2003 BMW E46 SC'3
Hello Mk6 owners, My name is Dave and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I drive a 2003 BMW 330i that is supercharged, but decided to join this forum since I just purchased a 2011 Shadow blue Mk6 for my son. I use to be on the E46Fanatics forum quite a bit, but have been away for sometime now. I have found the forums to be a great place to meet other owners and a great source to gain information regarding mods. I look forward to getting to know some of you and perhaps meeting those of you in the Bay Area.

jaydub1

Passed Driver's Ed
Figured I'd formally introduce myself here. My name is Jay, I just picked up my 2011 GTI 4-door 6MT Candy White with Sunroof today. Already put almost 90 miles on it. :D

ErsteGTI

Ready to race!
Hi All. I picked up a 2011 candy white 4DR GTI DSG a while back. Been trolling the forum and decided to join the fun. I am a newbie to tuning. So far I've learned a lot. First on the list is stage 1 flash, intake and wheels.

I have a 335i that I'm selling and need to come a little closer to that power....its too addictive...

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Hi All. I picked up a 2011 candy white 4DR GTI DSG a while back. Been trolling the forum and decided to join the fun. I am a newbie to tuning. So far I've learned a lot. First on the list is stage 1 flash, intake and wheels.

I have a 335i that I'm selling and need to come a little closer to that power....its too addictive...

Pics of the 335i? :D