GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

RedrumRH

Ready to race!
Hello

I have really enjoyed this site for the last week or so. New dub owner, my first. My wife has had a 2006 fully loaded TDI Jetta and I liked driving it so much that I had to get my own.

I remember an old buddy's older brother had a mid 80's GTI and I always looked forward to riding in it when I was in high school.

Keep posting guys and gals!

fastmedic32

Hey all - new to VW and can't believe it took me this long to get on board...love my MKVI GTI!

2010VWGolf

Hi, I'm Jon from Tampa, Florida. I'm a new VW owner, I just purchased a Candy White 2010 Golf 2.5L 5 speed. I've had it for 3 weeks or so and love it.:thumbup: I'm glad I got on to VW's they are so fun and sporty to drive. I know I don't have to best model like all you GTI owners but it's my DD, I have a 1986 Toyota AE86 Corolla for a track day, solo racer car. It's my toy. I have a huge list of mod's that I'm going to do to my Golf, 18" rims, body kit, Lowering spring or coil-overs, R LED's taillights, Magnaflow exhaust (coming soon), K&N intake etc.... I like to keep it stock looking and clean so it won't be too crazy. I'll post stuff as I get to them.

Glad to be part of the Golf family.:23:

devondunphy

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello everyone! The names Devon & I'm from upstate New York here, I just made my purchase earlier today, a new 2011 Mk6 GTI 4 door in candy white. Glad to find a forum to become a part of & I hope to see you all around quite often on here. I'm stepping down from my last vehicle, it's a 2004 Chevy Colorado lifted & gifted 4x4 pickup, quite the change but I'm excited to become a Golfer.

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
Hello everybody

I have been lurking around for sometime and this is a great site,been reading alot of post and have found alot of interesting info.I just bought 2011 GTI 2 weeks ago and love the car,fun to drive.Im ready to due some mods.I had a 98 jetta gt for 12 years with 250,000 miles could have gone longer but the floor board was rusting threw,1 day driving i hit a pot hole and the drivers seat almost fell threw,then i knew it's time for a change.

GTI FOR ME

golftdi4life

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello I'm Mark from Illinois, but not Chicago.
Long time Volkswagen owner but new to this sight. I don't have my MKVI Golf yet but plan to buy one in the next year. 2 door in reflex silver, cold weather package, automatic trans. Will do a few tasteful mods.

griffo72

Hi i recieved my new mk6 golf in march 2009 and got the 2.0tdi 110ps and a few weeks later i discovered i was lucky to have ordered mine at the right because they had brought out a 1.6tdi which is sluggish compared to 2.0 i find it energetic and nimble through corners im hoping to fit a new air filter and remapped to 185bhp

alilbitanuthin

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Alfa 4C & FiST
Hows it going everybody? Have been lurking around here for a long time. This forum has been very helpful in the research process, but finally I ended up getting the GTI and I'm loving it :happyanim:

Its a base 2 dr CW Manual with the Dynaudio (how do you pronounce it, dine-audio or dyna-audio?) upgrade, 18" Detroits and a few other things like tints and stuff.

I'm a first year grad student at ASU and I'm originally form Maryland. Its tough getting used to AZ weather (110 to 115 during the middle of the day!) and the car feels really sluggish because of it :mad0259: :( Cant wait till winter, I hear its very nice then. Onto the crappy phone pics.

Thats a perty behind

BTW anyone know of good driving roads here (Tempe, Phoenix area). Everything is in block form, which is good for traffic but reeeeaally bad in terms of having fun.... :mad:

Wheelman916

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone. New to the forum. I'm from Sacramento, and my girlfriend recently bought a 2010 2-door GTI. It's an awesome car... and we hope to learn more about it by hangin around here!

My ride is a 2004 Saleen S281 Speedster... #256 of 380

and we also part-time share a 2000 Honda Civic for daily driving purposes...

Gheri1269

Hello! My name is Cristian and I live in Italy Padova. Great site
My car golf 6 1.4 122cv DSG
Seattle
Black windows
Media in
Pack Mirrors
RCD 510
Metallic gray
Steering Wheel Controls

Attachments

• post53261255005589.jpg
    post53261255005589.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 255
  • post53261255006331.jpg
    post53261255006331.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 246
  • post53261255006581.jpg
    post53261255006581.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 22052010_005.jpg
    22052010_005.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 12052010_008.jpg
    12052010_008.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 236

mscm888

Passed Driver's Ed
2010 GTI GSG 2 Door, 6 speed

I bought my GTI a couple weeks ago and I am absolutely in love with it! It is a thrill to be a part of the community of GTI owners. :thumbup:

ride106

Ready to race!
With only one paycheck in the bank, fresh out of college with way too many loans, I managed to scrape together enough for a united grey GTI with the 6sp manual. I told the dealer to get me bottom dollar - they insisted on floor mats and bluetooth but I took delivery anyway.

It pained me at first to sell my old ride, a 1990 BMW 525i with a manual 5 speed and the original 190K miles on the clutch. I treated it well and it treated me well - bought it from my old man who originally bought it when I was two.

BUT, life keeps moving and the GTI is such a driver's car. Driving to work every day the last few months is an absolute pleasure, the heated cloth seats is extremely welcome during shoulder seasons. Already I've put thousands of miles on the odometer.

As my first NEW car, I could not be happier. It suits me perfectly. I love that growl in 2nd gear, too!