GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

CW_GTI1

Ready to race!
Never really introduced myself and kinda just jumped right in, but I'm Peter from Alexandria, VA. First car was a Toyota Corolla..

Then got an Audi..

Then a 20th..

Then this MKVI..

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys. So excited to be picking up my 2011 CSG GTI 2-door this coming Tuesday! First GTI! (Upgrading from the 2008 "2-Slow" Jetta).

I've already read through these forums religiously and I can't wait to start driving my new baby and getting some mods done!

LIKE :D

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Note to all Newbs......

Dont be afraid to ask questions! But make sure you also do some searching. If you're trumped PM individuals with relative mods. Almost everyone on here is friendly enough to answer your questions.

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Never really introduced myself and kinda just jumped right in, but I'm Peter from Alexandria, VA. First car was a Toyota Corolla..
Then got an Audi..

Then a 20th..
Then this MKVI..
Daaang-so low to the flo! :w00t:

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Note to all Newbs......

Dont be afraid to ask questions! But make sure you also do some searching. If you're trumped PM individuals with relative mods. Almost everyone on here is friendly enough to answer your questions.

Will Do!:thumbsup::D

amsirron23

Ready to race!
Note to all Newbs......

Taken your advice already! Bad thing is... I've read so much... asked so many questions... now Tuesday just seems WAAAAAYYY too far away!

Is it bad that I've already purchased so many things for the car BEFORE I even HAVE the car??!?!??:bellyroll:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Taken your advice already! Bad thing is... I've read so much... asked so many questions... now Tuesday just seems WAAAAAYYY too far away!

Is it bad that I've already purchased so many things for the car BEFORE I even HAVE the car??!?!??:bellyroll:

Nope! That just means you've done your research and you know what you want!

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed

That's awesome, lol.

gfg

Just paid for my Shadow Blue Base 4 door GTI yesterday and it will be delivered Monday or Tuesday. The choice was between the WRX and the GTI but after a couple of test drives the choice was crystal clear. I have been looking through the forums for about 5 months before I made my decision and this is easily the best community for any car on the net. I already bought the Bumpshox for the front bumper and the 4bumper for the rear bumper thanks to suggestions from members. The mods I plan to do are a sub and I plan on going APR stage 1 and Carbonio intake in the next month or so. I will post pics once I am finally driving it!

gap9482

Got my 2012 4 door GTI at the end of November and love it! It's my first VW so I have a lot to learn but this forum seems like a good place to start. For me DSG was the right choice and it definitely hasn't disappointed.

Attachments

• 322025_319955174683744_100000077921617_1342714_800607744_o.jpg
    322025_319955174683744_100000077921617_1342714_800607744_o.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 278
  • 325685_319954974683764_100000077921617_1342713_1969253292_o.jpg
    325685_319954974683764_100000077921617_1342713_1969253292_o.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 293

zeroSignal

Hey all, just a quick note to introduce myself. I'm from Macedonia, and I just got my 2012 TDI. It's not my first VW (technically) - I owned a MK1 Seat Leon TDI before the Golf, and we've got a B8 Passat TSI, MK6 Golf TSI and Audi A6 TDI in the family.

Here's my new TDI?

2012 MK6 TDI Highline manual. :)

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Welcome! gap9482 & zeroSignal :D

brianjh

Hi, been looking on the forum here for a while. Bought my first VW in September, and love it. Best car I ever had... just out of a Lexus GS460, before that G35 coupe, 350Z, Nissan Maxima...etc...etc..
Bought an MK6 Coupe, SBM with Interlagos, 6spd, S/R and convenience.
Mods so far, Eurojet TBE, Eurojet FMIC, Intake coming soon (BSH, VF or APR) , then an APR stage 2 tune.
See you around!

Last edited:

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, been looking on the forum here for a while. Bought my first VW in September, and love it. Best car I ever had... just out of a Lexus GS460, before that G35 coupe, 350Z, Nissan Maxima...etc...etc..
Bought an MK6 Coupe, SBM with Interlagos, 6spd, S/R and convenience.
Mods so far, Eurojet TBE, Eurojet FMIC, Intake coming soon (BSH, VF or APR) , then an APR stage 2 tune.
See you around!

Nice! :thumbsup: