GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Heat or Thunder?

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Who you guys got winning or who do you prefer? I'm with the Heat, being 2 hours away from Miami, ya know?

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
As a bitter Celtics fan I am rooting for the Thunder.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
And I thought this was a thread about the guys from American Gladiators....

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
It's all about the Heat, Thunder get no love. It's as if the Heat are playing themselves with the bias towards them in the media.

So, go Thunder.

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
Thunder! If they move the ball and play defense, they are the best team in basketball. Just have to see if the young talent will remember to do that, if they do, the Heat will be done in 5 or 6 games.

Sent from my phone with typos

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
thunder is going to win. the heat are nothing but a bunch of cry babies... being a basketball player my whole life it is hard to watch them play. when i played we would get T'd up for bitching at the refs like that, not to mention if we were on one end of the court complaining about not getting a call, while the other team is going the other way..... pfff can't say that i'd ever be going back into the game.

the heat have no heart, and any sports analyst will tell you that. Lebron "king" James doesn't even have a championship yet and he walks around like he's god's gift to basketball. his numbers aren't even close to jordan, or even kobe yet. thats just to name a couple amongst the greats that Lebron falls so short too....

not to mention none of them were 6'8" 285lbs, and athletic. lebron should be walking all over the NBA with his athleticism and height/weight. he just has not heart for the game. NEVER in my life have i seen one of the "greats" walk off the court with 28 seconds left to go in a 4th quarter semi-final game in my life... like lebron and wade did.....

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
After watching and playing basketball for nearly 25 years. Its come apparent to me that the NBA is somewhat rigged. The NBA wants Miami to win, their prized team with "King Jame". OKC had last nights game, had it not been for missed free throws, but the calls were still jaded and a disgrace to the sport. Its no wonder fans have left in droves.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
After watching and playing basketball for nearly 25 years. Its come apparent to me that the NBA is somewhat rigged. The NBA wants Miami to win, their prized team with "King Jame". OKC had last nights game, had it not been for missed free throws, but the calls were still jaded and a disgrace to the sport. Its no wonder fans have left in droves.

this is basically what i was getting at... i still think the NBA should be officiated by IHSA refs. it's almost too obvious that there is some $$$ being thrown around for some calls. hell refs have already been caught before, who's to say its not going on now...