GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Head To Head: Focus ST vs. 2015 WRX( Video)

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Awesome car jumps at the end!

http://youtu.be/nCVA7_6uzZ0

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Sweet vid....

I expected all the results there. I think the previous WRX will hold some value due to the 5 spd and being faster - for a certain crowd.

Impressive for both though.

adolan21

Ready to race!
It's .8 secs slower to 60, and .5 secs slower in the quarter mile. People who read only magazines to see what car they want will not be amused.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
WRX is not as fast as I'd hoped... also that FWD peel out :laugh: So much for "Symmetrical" AWD BS

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Sweet vid....

I expected all the results there. I think the previous WRX will hold some value due to the 5 spd and being faster - for a certain crowd.

Impressive for both though.

for those that don't know, yes, but those that know - know that the trans is a total piece of shit in that car (the prior gen WRX, not the new one)

watching vid now...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
for those that don't know, yes, but those that know - know that the trans is a total piece of shit in that car (the prior gen WRX, not the new one)

watching vid now...

Thoughts, Herr Kata??

Agree, the transmission sicks, but as a whole the current WRX is a splendid performer for its price point. Fast as hell because of that damn transmission to 60.

WRX are and always have been ugly. But it is a good ugly. Like the Panamera. Angry frog, but a goddamn sexy angry frog. WRX is a sexy ugly similar to that.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
"...looks worse than ever, and in five years probably I'll think it looks good" :lol:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
"...looks worse than ever, and in five years probably I'll think it looks good" :lol:

Someone already said that.... but I love that you said that again, JAWN.

You're the best.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Thoughts, Herr Kata??

Agree, the transmission sicks, but as a whole the current WRX is a splendid performer for its price point. Fast as hell because of that damn transmission to 60.

WRX are and always have been ugly. But it is a good ugly. Like the Panamera. Angry frog, but a goddamn sexy angry frog. WRX is a sexy ugly similar to that.

agreed on all, simply stating from a quality and durability standpoint, that older trans blows balls.

"now where's the fucking wagon!?"

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
agreed on all, simply stating from a quality and durability standpoint, that older trans blows balls.

THIS.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Thoughts, Herr Kata??

Yeah and you have to destroy said transmission to enjoy dat 0-60 doe.

Amen.