Happy 21st Birthday Azn Matt!!!

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
last night drunkeness...

kittehhh

and i think i know what happened to the kitteh

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
You drank a TON of grey goose, other people mostly drank the Jack. I wanted to have a shot with you at midnight but you seemed WAAAY too drunk for that, lol. So I had a shot with myself :thumbsup:

we'll have to do a shot another time for sure. i woke up and found the jack to be all gone. its all good though, the night was sucessful. i dont think i drank that much goose...well i cant say that cuz i dont remember lol.

crabpot

Awesomesauce
we'll have to do a shot another time for sure. i woke up and found the jack to be all gone. its all good though, the night was sucessful. i dont think i drank that much goose...well i cant say that cuz i dont remember lol.

You probably drank 2/3 of that bottle of Grey Goose, seriously. I think you had a drink with jack in it too, right before Jason and I left.

word...alex was thinking of hitting up kirkland thursday night. im game for whatever.

I have my GMAT class until 9:00pm on Thursday night but I can meet up with you after that. Downtown Kirkland is about two minutes from my place.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
You probably drank 2/3 of that bottle of Grey Goose, seriously. I think you had a drink with jack in it too, right before Jason and I left.

I have my GMAT class until 9:00pm on Thursday night but I can meet up with you after that. Downtown Kirkland is about two minutes from my place.

wow, no wonder i blacked out.

rollenbu

Post Whore Extrodinare!
Car(s)
White 05 Touareg
Yea...vomiting on your birthday drinking night is never good....lol...

rollenbu

Post Whore Extrodinare!
Car(s)
White 05 Touareg
Especially when you are vomiting EVERYWHERE in a bar that Caleb likes to frequent ... for example.

Or vomiting all down your girlfriends leg and all over her shoe...for example...