GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hank Iroz (Iroz Motorsports) on Street Outlaws

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Did anybody watch Memphis Street Outlaws last night? They were out in Las Vegas and one of the guys racing for the Vegas crew was Hank Iroz with his blue Audi RS3. Hank called out Axeman BUT asked to have lane choice AND to get the hit, instead of doing the coin flip and racing straight up. Anyways, Axeman agreed to the terms and turned his power down because he knew nothing about the car and didn't think it would be that fast. When they raced, Hank took off and Axeman stayed with him the whole time but lost by a fender. Needless to say, Axeman wasn't too happy about the outcome becuase he underestimated his opponent and turned his power down which cost him the race and $1500 along with his Axeman hat. I've never seen Hank before and I must say, he's a goofy little dude but with a record setting RS3 so I guess that makes up for it.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Did anybody watch Memphis Street Outlaws last night? They were out in Las Vegas and one of the guys racing for the Vegas crew was Hank Iroz with his blue Audi RS3. Hank called out Axeman BUT asked to have lane choice AND to get the hit, instead of doing the coin flip and racing straight up. Anyways, Axeman agreed to the terms and turned his power down because he knew nothing about the car and didn't think it would be that fast. When they raced, Hank took off and Axeman stayed with him the whole time but lost by a fender. Needless to say, Axeman wasn't too happy about the outcome becuase he underestimated his opponent and turned his power down which cost him the race and $1500 along with his Axeman hat. I've never seen Hank before and I must say, he's a goofy little dude but with a record setting RS3 so I guess that makes up for it.
Link to the race or it never happened.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Good luck watching it. Every time I fast forward or back, it pulls up 7 ads to watch. F* that.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Couldn't find it, but found this.

I really want to get an rs3 and take it to Iroz

Start at 8:20

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I watched the race last night, pretty cool to see two drastically different cars perform so closely to each other

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
Wasn’t Axeman running small tire, too?
It’s amazing how much he turns down that car for the street, at least where they’re racing. That car can run a 4 sec 1/8th mile at 200 mph

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Wasn’t Axeman running small tire, too?
It’s amazing how much he turns down that car for the street, at least where they’re racing. That car can run a 4 sec 1/8th mile at 200 mph
Yep, he was on small tires. With big tires and having his car turned all the way up, I believe it's a low 6 or high 5 second car in the 1/4 mile.