GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Jokerbunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
You know I'm an APR fanboy.

Nothing wrong with apr , we did a test tune on my soon to be ex wifes EOS about a year ago and it was like a totally different beast and that was stage one bone stock.

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing

For those of you that don't use Facebook, we've got stickers!! If you're interested in one and haven't already talked with me about getting one, PM me and let me know!

Emercado

Ready to race!
Hey guys I'm looking to get rid of an Elocity A7 (7" android) tablet. Was gonna use it for torque...but ultimately didn't really care enough. If anyone's interested let me know. Just figured someone might want it for a few bucks instead of it collecting dust

Emercado

Ready to race!
I love that app. Found out i'm pushin 25 pounds of boost.

Yea man, a lot of people really like it...its just I don't see myself ever really using an android phone any time soon. Nothing against them, but once I shifted over from my first galaxy back to apple, I've been stuck ever since.

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
Oh bummer.well, if it works that's great. In other news, I'm going to be looking at some B8 S4 wheels next week. Hopefully these are the ones. Been looking for something like this for a while.