GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
I gotta run some errands in the morning, might come out for the afternoon stuff though. So much for saving up for anything mod wise while I was getting my dsg done today. Discovered my drivers side strut was blown :/. $300 bucks later and a new one is on its way.

Jokerbunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Looks like I am scoring a gently used APR downpipe for a freakin song.

Jokerbunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
so now that I'm getting my downpipe I'm thinking about getting tuned, who has what as far as apr, revo, giac and what is your over all feeling about the tune you have. Also who wants to take me for a ride in said tuned car and if you get pulled over I'll flash my badge , lol kidding kidding .

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I have the APR turboback. Oh. My. God. If your free tomorrow Joker, feel free to come by. I've never seen your car and i'll show my car and let you here the exhaust. But apr is very expensive. Just the cai is almost $300. If you want a intake go with Eurojet or Forge. Frount Mount i'd say Eurojet. It can handle up too 500 hp easily and it's $300 the apr. I wish i got the Eurojet intake. I hate that damn engine cover.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
so now that I'm getting my downpipe I'm thinking about getting tuned, who has what as far as apr, revo, giac and what is your over all feeling about the tune you have. Also who wants to take me for a ride in said tuned car and if you get pulled over I'll flash my badge , lol kidding kidding .

If you want a more custom tune, Jeff Atwood at United Motorsport can hook you up. He did the tune for my R and couldn't be more satisfied. Nothing against Apr, revo, etc. They are off good the shelf tunes w/ Apr being leading in customer support and quality. UM is just as good IMO and for a little less.

sent from my phone

Jokerbunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
If you want a more custom tune, Jeff Atwood at United Motorsport can hook you up. He did the tune for my R and couldn't be more satisfied. Nothing against Apr, revo, etc. They are off good the shelf tunes w/ Apr being leading in customer support and quality. UM is just as good IMO and for a little less.

sent from my phone

sadly they don't have tsi listed still going to drop them an e-mail I like the prices

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
sadly they don't have tsi listed still going to drop them an e-mail I like the prices

Word, I am sure Jeff would be willing to make a tune for that engine. The shop I go to (HB motorwerks) has great connections with Jeff and may be able to help you out with that. The best part of Jeff's tune is the dsg flash...really smoothes it out. You have dsg or 6 speed?

sent from my phone

Jokerbunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
6 speed good sir.