GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV
Id be down as well.

It was ok last year. I happened to be in the area and I don't mind helping raise money for good causes... Was hot as heck on the asphalt though, but ill be prepared if I get there. I'll probably go early to park in a prime spot.

Message from the field...

Str8pwndGTI

Moar Lo
Car(s)
06 MKV GTI
It was ok last year. I happened to be in the area and I don't mind helping raise money for good causes... Was hot as heck on the asphalt though, but ill be prepared if I get there. I'll probably go early to park in a prime spot.

Message from the field...

but when is it?

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
Anyone want to help me with installing air ride this weekend? If so pm me.

sent from my thunderbolt

Last edited:

qcbtbx

Car(s)
Are you still requiring assistance?

So didn't get to the air setup today. Helped a friend get his car running again...time well spent.

Did get a chance to go to hardware store and get some supplies. Here are the beginning stages of my trunk setup.

uploadfromtaptalk1369542533324.jpg

sent from my thunderbolt

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
So didn't get to the air setup today. Helped a friend get his car running again...time well spent.

Did get a chance to go to hardware store and get some supplies. Here are the beginning stages of my trunk setup.

View attachment 90784

sent from my thunderbolt

Nice!:biggrin:
So I'm having trouble finding a mk2 that's right for me. As in, I can't find any in the area Lol and is anybody up for a meet?

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
Oh its at VMP? I'm not looking to drive 120 miles today, looks like fun though. If anyone wants to meet up later today I'm up for that, just talked to Karl and he said he may be up for a meet. Any other takers?

qcbtbx

Car(s)
Oh its at VMP? I'm not looking to drive 120 miles today, looks like fun though. If anyone wants to meet up later today I'm up for that, just talked to Karl and he said he may be up for a meet. Any other takers?

I may but will let you guys know. Wife and I have plans for today.

sent from my thunderbolt