GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

T0neyDanza

Banned
Car(s)
2007 4 door GTI
No meet for me this weekend guys. Saturday I have to replace a fence. Sunday I have homework and probably will ALL DAY (this semester sucks for classes). and then Monday Alice will be at EuroPros all day long......FML I still can't make time to put my freaking springs on.

Why's she going to Europro's?

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
Why's she going to Europro's?

Started with fuel pressure issues. Replace the lpfp...pressure returned to normal, but the adaptation value was still way high. Replaced the sensor and the module and still having issues. Gonna give her to Dave and Jesse for the whole day to figure out why the heck is going on.

T0neyDanza

Banned
Car(s)
2007 4 door GTI
Hmmmmm. Weird. Was it re-adapted after the LPFP swap, and the the module? I know that needs to be done. I did mine after I was having all my issues and changed my thrust sensor.

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
Hmmmmm. Weird. Was it re-adapted after the LPFP swap, and the the module? I know that needs to be done. I did mine after I was having all my issues and changed my thrust sensor.

Yeah. Dave is fairly mystified by it as well. I trust they'll figure it out though, those guys are good.

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV
Keffer had a tent/booth thing at SoWo. We ran into the NGP truck and trailer on the road back on sunday. Kind of crazy how small the VW world is.

Very small:thumbup: Met another HR VW owner on Sunday...he should be joining the forum in the future...

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV
Dear Utah mkv on Jeff @1030... Sorry Carmen had to break ur heart.. she's a real bitch tonight... ;-)
Welcome to HR...

Message from the field...

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV
Is anyone even going to this year's CHKD Wal-Mart fundraiser? Pic from last year...

Attachments

• croppedwalmartmeet.jpg
    croppedwalmartmeet.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 136