GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Emercado

Ready to race!
Just some minor maintenance stuff. Oil, filters, etc. and some minor cosmetics... Going to fl to visit the wife's family in June so I want to have the car in decent shape for the trip. Plus, I have no workspace living in a small townhouse..ergo...lol

Emercado

Ready to race!
Running this and installing also this weekend. Already tested outside and works great ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367979833.005988.jpg

Str8pwndGTI

Moar Lo
Car(s)
06 MKV GTI
So yea was kinda looking forward to doing some work this weekend and spring fest. Guess ill focus for the show comming up in June in Petersburg

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV
Good morn from Langley VW crew... I think my sowo budget is maxed. Just hope to clean her up a little before the trip.

Message from the field...

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
Went to check on the mk2 and it is almost done. Tranny is in along with new axles.

uploadfromtaptalk1368047830144.jpg

Underbelly shot...

uploadfromtaptalk1368047881913.jpg

Everything may be done tomorrow!

Ordered a suspension refresh kit and VR6 strut mounts and bearings. Next is brakes (toasted) and tires (almost gone).

sent from my thunderbolt

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
What is somewhat shitty is the fact that I'm on a diet now( I know I know). Have to count the ol calories and carbs the whole trip. Soooo.... only booze? Lol

Just get drunk enough that you won't remember eating a bunch of crap food.

Also, good for you! People who harsh on healthy habits are ludicrous.

KAN1NE

So finally got my mkv pretty much built and done for now, but not really a vw scene out here in Arlington/D.C. That I know of. Heard about H2Oi and trying to find out more, but lookin to hook up with some fellow dubber's. Hampton roads is a drive, can't do that every weekend, but I'm game for a good turn out.

Plus anyone out here in NOVA that has some camera skills, need to get real pics of my GTI.

Just a short list of some of what I've done so far: cleanup up the engine bay, carbon fiber covers for damn near everything(not too much, just enough to make it clean) forge caps for everything, 42dd stealth set up; notched filled hood w/badgeless grille, open fog grilles, twintercooler, euro front valence, shaved the exhaust with a shaved thunder bunny rear end, tinted tails, replaced the rotors with some ECS slotted, cleaned up the calipers, Komi yellows w/H&R sports, sitting on 3SDM white/polished face on my CW GTI. You all know how it goes, proud of my progress thus far and want to show off my baby now.

*need to upload a few pics,will do this weekend, just hate using an iPhone for pics*