GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV
So for anyone that didnt get my mass text, DTM (Duetsche Tourenwagen Masters) season opener is today at 1:30PM. The race will be available to stream live on youtube.com/DTM and on DTM.com Show your support for the VAG community and cheer Audi on to VICTORY!! Timo Scheider in the #23 Audi RS5 took pole and will be leading the pack in the first race of the season! Now is the time to get in the race spirit, the season has begun.

Thanks... Gonna tune in while I have time...

T0neyDanza

Banned
Car(s)
2007 4 door GTI

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
See you in a few weeks. She's filthy. You may have to spin your coils down a bit after you remove all that weight... Seriously. :biggrin:

In all seriousness, there is an insane amount of weight in the back, close to 80+lbs. Jacks, jack stands, springs, clothes , flak vest chem gear lol

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
Tell you what man, I get off of work around 4 everyday, and my building is close to the auto hobby, just let me know when you are going there sometime and I'll swing by.
Word Ill hit yah up. Trying to knock out my axle swap and oil change in one day so I should be there for a min.

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
So I'm not sure what the deal is but the race is over. But there is a link on YouTube to watch the race....German to American is a weirdness

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
And I'm not huge on selling stuff , but is anybody doing a break change soon? I found these brand new. Must have forgot I bought them long ago