HALO 3 TRAILER! OMFG!!!

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
phhft still not as good as halo 2!

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
The trailer is good, but it could be some much better! I dont think that the capabilities of the 360 have been fully tapped. Chk out the trailer for MGS coming out for the PS3! Now that looks amazing

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
atomoverride said:
half life 2? weak compared to Halo2. mmmmm halo.........drooolllll.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hehe... don't get me wrong - I loved Halo and Halo 2. Very impressed with Black though.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
black is a short game. the only upgrade is like silver bullets and stuff like that i love the gameplay, but again, its short.

i like that picture, but i judge games by gameplay not by how cool the cover looks.

alf

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
alf said:
black is a short game. the only upgrade is like silver bullets and stuff like that i love the gameplay, but again, its short.

i like that picture, but i judge games by gameplay not by how cool the cover looks.

alf

Yeah - the pic's drawn, not from ingame ; but if you've played it through (I was about halfway through Blackops mode which equates to finishing it 2.5 times) you'll recognise the scene.

Know what you mean about it being too short. Still - I liked the way you could hang out, be involved in a firefight, then move around and check out the damage caused to the environment around you. Surprised me the first time I was involved in a real heavy gunfight, then turned around and saw how pitted the wall was behind me. It's a hoot.

Waiting for games like Living Dead and Lost Planet to come out for the 360.

Did you read the recent news re: flashing the disc drive? Breakthrough about 48 hours ago.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
;) I already got the firmware to flash it, my cousin downloaded it for me, were going to try it this weekend.

alf

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
alf said:
;) I already got the firmware to flash it, my cousin downloaded it for me, were going to try it this weekend.

alf

Let me know how that goes (pm). I'm sitting on the software at the moment. Don't think the process is too complicated but it does involve a bit of propeller-head activity to get it happening.