GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HALO 3 TRAILER! OMFG!!!

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
meh... looks alright but we've got to wait till 2007. From what I've read it's all rendered real time. At E3 there was a demo that went straight from the trailer.

GTA IV's going to rock.

Still keen to see what becomes of Killzone on the PS3.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
That my friends is what Bungie has always done. Kept it one step ahead of the rest. Damn that looks good! I can't wait. Didn't the movie also get pushed back until 2007. I thought originally it was suppose to come out in summer 06 but was bumped back. That's definitely going to be a must see for me.
P.S. Halo3 is the only reason I must get the xbox 360 b4 I get a PS3.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i just downloaded the teaser trailer on my 360...and i have to say im far from impressed

maybe it cuz i cant stand halo anymore...or maybe its cuz it didnt show a damn thing except some big as portal thing opening and rocks falling

and yes that trailer was done with assets from H3...that is all H3 in-game cut scenes...well pieces of it i guess

oh well...we will see when the time gets closer for its release in the year 2010..lol...cuz if its like anything bungie would put out it will be delayed 100 times before it was released...which isnt always a bad thing =)

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Played sound for me. As far as the haters go, Bungie has done an amazing job with Halo. I love the story line and the game itself. Yeah, I played it a million times and am starting to wear of it. But with it's following it can't be quite as bad as some are making it to be. After all, didn't it shatter all the video game sales records? That's saying a lot considering more gamers own a system that doesn't even play H2 (PS2).

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
kirk180 said:
Played sound for me. As far as the haters go, Bungie has done an amazing job with Halo. I love the story line and the game itself. Yeah, I played it a million times and am starting to wear of it. But with it's following it can't be quite as bad as some are making it to be. After all, didn't it shatter all the video game sales records? That's saying a lot considering more gamers own a system that doesn't even play H2 (PS2).

im sure u are calling me a hater...but its all good i cant stand Halo :biggrin:

as for the sales numbers...if i remember correctly the first Halo broke games sales record cuz the total included PC sales also...just not the xbox...and Halo 2 broke xbox sales records....it was the highest selling xbox game of all time...but thats only for the xbox console

also i want to say...the down fall of the Halo series was Halo 2 online...with all the cheaters and shit that happend on that game...i think it left a bad taste in ALOT of peoples mouth...i know for a fact that everyone of my friends wont touch a halo game again unless its a bunch of us playing on system link

granted thats not putting a dent in the sales numbers for H3 when it comes out...but oh well

plus there are TONS of other games for even the 360 that will rock like Gears of War and Lost Planet...which if u have a 360 u really should DL the Lost Planet demo

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Not really calling you a hater. Just saying that people can't deny the fact that bungie incorparates a lot of advanced technology into that game and it has always been cutting edge. For that matter alone it deserves respect. I too am tired of the cheaters and rarely play. But when H3 comes out...I'm sure I'll beat it within the first couple days.:thumbsup:

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
I bought my XBOX for Fable and Kung Fu Chaos. Then hooked it to my PC and tinkered till I had it sussed - then re-wrote the dashboard. Quite easy really - no real hacking required (those days are loooong gone for me). I can't do that with the 360 yet though which is painful but one day soon.

Half Life 2 and Black are stand out games on the Xbox and I'm thinking of selling the 360 as Oblivion is leeching all my free time. I can see myself playing this game solid for at least the next 4-6 months. It's so good but the sheen has to wear off some time.

gti=sexy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
STI
DAMN!!! so I pre-ordered halo 2 a year in advance and waited in line for about 6 hours the day of its release. So Im pretty much gonna get an XBOX 360 and halo 3 at the same time. for those of you that dont like halo, its just cause u suck at it. haha im just kidding. I hated it once, then got hooked when live came out. any of you guys on live?? my gamertag is "gogogadgetsword" hit me up if ur on there.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
XBL is the only place i played H2...me and about 6 of my real good friends would play big team battles and then sometimes some of us would go and play team slayer...my best rank on team slayer was 23 and my best rank on big team battle was 27

H2 has just turned into an immature cheating haven...ill pass

my gamertag is somewhere on this thread