GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

h20 meet?

r0nni

sexi =]
Car(s)
09 GTI
Hey i was wondering if there's gonna be a h20 meet?

if yes wanna set up a meet up in nj for anyone whos making the drive to maryland?

-r0nni

r0nni

sexi =]
Car(s)
09 GTI
maybe we can meet up somewhere in the turnpike for the nj heads or ny heads pa people can meet up somewhere near delaware water gap i know we can get more in debt into it but i say plan early so everyone ready =]

-r0nni

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
well iam preeti excited for it and i dont even own a gti mk5 lol but will soon just in time for the meet =]

-r0nni
I appreciate your zeal :thumbsup:You'll have a blast at h20i, go down thurs. to monday if you can?

r0nni

sexi =]
Car(s)
09 GTI
umm i was thinking about going down saturday to monday. i work weekdays lol =] mondays are light days for my job.

-r0nni

JoeShmo

moved on.
Car(s)
09 335I / 07 GTI
Calm down, its 6 months away.

There will be a TON of cruises from the area going down, and planning will begin once a date is concrete set. You can plan on it being one of the last 2 weekends in September.

As for staying down there. we did thursday - monday this year and I loved it, will definately be doing that length stay again.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Calm down, its 6 months away.

There will be a TON of cruises from the area going down, and planning will begin once a date is concrete set. You can plan on it being one of the last 2 weekends in September.

As for staying down there. we did thursday - monday this year and I loved it, will definately be doing that length stay again.

Caymann suites ftw

r0nni

sexi =]
Car(s)
09 GTI
and why do they make the meet on the last weekend of september its like no longer summer anymore all cold lol rain suxz0rz!!

-r0nni

JoeShmo

moved on.
Car(s)
09 335I / 07 GTI
H2O 2007 was blazingly hot and dry, and was the same weekend as 2008.. it just depends on the weather.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
H2O 2007 was blazingly hot and dry, and was the same weekend as 2008.. it just depends on the weather.
Yep, and 08 lived up to it's name, rained all day on sunday, but vw gave you a poncho, and it was still a blast, hands down my fav show :thumbsup: