GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H&r spring diameter

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
When they pick up tell them your name is Major Tom, I bet no one has ever done that...

danibrem

http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Coilovers-Coil-Overs-29225-1/dp/B009QD5CHS

If you are buying the above, they are compatible with the stock factory top mount, so the 85mm fitment for stock springs should work fine. Also to note, H&R makes camber plates as well that should be fully compatible with their coilover systems.

Hi again boston , mine are custom ultra low , and i think that my springs are like those , they are narrower at the bottom and wider on top .

Mine are exactly these . (Pics taken from internet)

In the second picture the front springs are situated on the right .

Talking about the h&r camber plates , yes , i know , but theyre really expensive,if i want the camber and caster adjustable plates they are $ 460 each .

Really thks for your help and info Boston . :bow:

Attachments

• 110mm.jpg
    110mm.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 862
  • 110mm2.jpg
    110mm2.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 1,129

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
Hi again boston , mine are custom ultra low , and i think that my springs are like those , they are narrower at the bottom and wider on top .

Mine are exactly these . (Pics taken from internet)

In the second picture the front springs are situated on the right .

Talking about the h&r camber plates , yes , i know , but theyre really expensive,if i want the camber and caster adjustable plates they are $ 460 each .

Really thks for your help and info Boston . :bow:

Again, those coilovers use the stock upper spring perch and bearing, so any camber plate meant for stock springs will work. Almost all plates cost $400 or more so I guess you are SOL.

danibrem

Again, those coilovers use the stock upper spring perch and bearing, so any camber plate meant for stock springs will work. Almost all plates cost $400 or more so I guess you are SOL.

Ok,well im gonna buy the ground control,i think those are a great camber plates and its price is good,but the h&r $400 each is too expensive,$800 pair is crazy.

Thks one more time for your help Boston ;)

Enviado desde mi Galaxy S3

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
Ok,well im gonna buy the ground control,i think those are a great camber plates and its price is good,but the h&r $400 each is too expensive,$800 pair is crazy.

Thks one more time for your help Boston ;)

Not sure where you're getting that price, here in USA H&R plates cost USD $304/pair. They make models for both stock and 60mm springs. GC plates will work great too.

http://www.awe-tuning.com/h-r-street-track-camber-plate-adjustable-2-0-to-3-0-degrees-60mm-i-d-2

danibrem

Not sure where you're getting that price, here in USA H&R plates cost USD $304/pair. They make models for both stock and 60mm springs. GC plates will work great too.

http://www.awe-tuning.com/h-r-street-track-camber-plate-adjustable-2-0-to-3-0-degrees-60mm-i-d-2

Those fit 2WD only , i read the info on other web site , but looking for your reference i found these,these are the camber plates that i found for €800 in my country . The web you say is really cheap,thks again for everything mate :D