GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gunmetal or Matte Black VMR's?

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Hey guys, so I'm in the market for some wheels, I started off liking the Enkei Raijins for my MKV R32 in United Grey. Then after stumbling through all these forums I fell in love with what turned out the be the very popular VMR V710's.

So talk about first world problems, I can't for the life of me decide on Gunmetal or Matte Black, I know there's the hyper silver but I'm not big on bling and flashy. My HPA coilovers are arriving today so it will be dropped at least enough to eliminate the gap. Anyone have suggestions or pictures of one in black? I've seen the gunmetal on their website but more of those wouldn't hurt too. Thanks in advance.

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
Gunmetal will turn into black with all the brake dust.... lol

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
I've got an UG as well, and do prefer the Hyper Silver, if only because when I see the black V710's on our car, it looks a little too dark. Of course, if you like the murdered out look... tough to say without seeing what kind of cosmetic mods you've already made.

The Gun Metal Grey might look a little too same-ish?

Although... it does look pretty damn nice here:

freshslate

Constant
i've never been a fan of black wheels, but gave it a shot for a winter and i didn't like how it looked like i was running steelies when actual fact i had 2 pc wheels

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I agree with the silver, looks real good rolling on a UG too

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
I've got an UG as well, and do prefer the Hyper Silver, if only because when I see the black V710's on our car, it looks a little too dark. Of course, if you like the murdered out look... tough to say without seeing what kind of cosmetic mods you've already made.

The Gun Metal Grey might look a little too same-ish?

Although... it does look pretty damn nice here:

See! That does looks pretty damn nice, exactly how I want to do my grill too. Keeping the chrome VW as is. I figured this look and smoked out side markers would make the black wheels look good, I have pretty dark tint as well. But I haven't done any mods to it yet, barely starting off this month. But yeah, this picture..man, both the wheels and car compliment eachother here pretty damn well. Thanks.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Let me know if you needs any pricing :)

I went directly to VMR and they didn't have the 710's in stock in either Gunmetal or black, do you? I'd love a quote if you do.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Gun metal all day. I love mine!

This out of stock wait is probably a good thing, I keep switching back and forth between black and metal but I think I've finally decided on gunmetal, Now I just gotta wait till the get a new shipment.

BunkerBeezy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
little cw car
hyper silver looks good on any car and its not very bling-ish because theres no large flakes in the paint... beware i hate washing and drying these wheels pain in the ass