GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
What website? Looks like coded gibberish, no offense.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 Golf R Stg3 APR
Love the long guns.....

How about a Marlin 1985 lever.........chambered in .45-70 Government to boot!!

That's a quarter next to a 405 grain +P round. Serious artillery for a seriously f'd world. lol

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Love the long guns.....

How about a Marlin 1985 lever.........chambered in .45-70 Government to boot!!

That's a quarter next to a 405 grain +P round. Serious artillery for a seriously f'd world. lol
I’m in the market for an 1895. Next on the list. Just incase velociraptors.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
aaaaarrrffff.com. Aka “ar15.com”. The website of gun bros that love to take losses on good gear because fads.
Gotcha. A site you can score digital camo pajamas with your new Geisele trigger.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Gotcha. A site you can score digital camo pajamas with your new Geisele trigger.

It’s funny because that’s where I got my SSA-E for $70 😂

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Found me a bipod and some mags. Found somewhere that has bulk brass 223, but at $600 for 500 rounds, I'm going to wait. I love the way this F1 does. Next up would be a .50 Beowulf upper.

Attachments

• 20210321_181957.jpg
    20210321_181957.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 155

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Found me a bipod and some mags. Found somewhere that has bulk brass 223, but at $600 for 500 rounds, I'm going to wait. I love the way this F1 does. Next up would be a .50 Beowulf upper.
Damn. I’ve got 300rds listed for $300 shipped.. might need to up my game.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I found a local place where I paying .71 cents a round right now. 2 boxes in the morning, 2 boxes in the evening.....lol. as long as they keep stock I'll keep buying 40 at a time.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
That’s a chainsaw mount! /faint

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I found a local place where I paying .71 cents a round right now. 2 boxes in the morning, 2 boxes in the evening.....lol. as long as they keep stock I'll keep buying 40 at a time.

Just got a email blast from SG Ammo, $0.77/rd for imi green tip if you get in a 500rd case.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
There ya go......honestly, a shorter shotgun needs to be my next purchase....for CQB