Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
That's practically a pistol, lol.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
That's practically a pistol, lol.
4.5" barrel so I could keep it subsonic and keep the suppressor tucked, I think it's the same barrel length as my VP9, maybe 1" longer

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Got my barrel and suppressor mounting hardware in. Ordered the BCG also so once that ships and I get my lower back from engraving i'll be ready to build it. I'm so happy with the look of how it came out. Pictures to show how much is barrel and how much is suppressor under the hand guard.

4.5" barrel so I could keep it subsonic and keep the suppressor tucked, I think it's the same barrel length as my VP9, maybe 1" longer

LOVE this setup....love how the handrails barely reach the end of the suppressor.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Got a new laser sight for the 5.7. Just compact enough to still fit in my shoulder harness. I got a red dot for now, but when the local gun store opens back up after the pandemic I'll probably get a green dot and put the red dot on the ksg. 20200403_195037.jpg20200403_170914.jpg

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So I need a little help guys and gals. I was cleaning my ksg tonight and the lifter axis pin vanished. I'm normally great with keeping up with and organizing my parts as they come off, but this time it just vanishes into thin air. I have scoured the net looking for a replacement to no avail. Does anyone have any idea where I could get one or a pair? Thanks in advance.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Price of ammo just got even higher. ammo.com has 5,000 22LR for $545. $54.50 a brick.
Yup... here we go. I use to be able to get 1k of 9mm for $156 from a local distributor all day long and now it’s 2x that price. Glad I’ve stocked up over the last few months.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
The local shop had bulk 9mm for$14 for 50 rounds of target ammo. I got some critical defense hollow points for $14 for each 25 count box. Sadly the have shut down for 2 weeks due to the pandemic. Getting hard to find open places to even buy ammo around local.....

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
My .22lr ammo is usually about $140-160 a brick. My girls have expensive habits.

Got my m4gery back together and shooting again.

5D79A1D5-BBB6-420B-83F0-8BFE44ACFCCD.jpeg

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
Got my 509T in the other day. Picture is grainy because the room is dark. I've been doing a lot of dry firing with it and man, do those 24 round mags make it easy to grip when reloading. Also the trigger is super heavy but i'm hoping it'll break in over time, if not i'll just get an apex trigger for it. After I stock up on ammo and some other gear i'll probably buy a solvent trap and form 1 a dedicated can for it.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Got my 509T in the other day. Picture is grainy because the room is dark. I've been doing a lot of dry firing with it and man, do those 24 round mags make it easy to grip when reloading. Also the trigger is super heavy but i'm hoping it'll break in over time, if not i'll just get an apex trigger for it. After I stock up on ammo and some other gear i'll probably buy a solvent trap and form 1 a dedicated can for it.
I'm loving my fn 5.7. I'm looking to get a 30 rd magazine for it soon. Also been eyeing the 5.4" threaded barrel for it. I did get some new rounds for it today also.......

Attachments

• 20200415_191357.jpg
    20200415_191357.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 178

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Spun an adapter onto my Grendel, so I could run a 5/8-24 brake on my silly Alexander Arms barrel.

4448C1F0-5DAC-483B-B44F-E5D797E209AF.jpeg1E4E82C2-6E72-4EA5-8F77-4E09F15D1FB1.jpeg

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
I'm loving my fn 5.7. I'm looking to get a 30 rd magazine for it soon. Also been eyeing the 5.4" threaded barrel for it. I did get some new rounds for it today also.......
What're those rounds for? Never seen ones that look like that. Frangible?