GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good pistol flashlight attachment? I've been looking at them for my Beretta but all the ones I find seem to be sized for Glocks. I imagine the sizes are universal but Im just trying to get a feeler if anyone has a Beretta or similar with one

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good pistol flashlight attachment? I've been looking at them for my Beretta but all the ones I find seem to be sized for Glocks. I imagine the sizes are universal but Im just trying to get a feeler if anyone has a Beretta or similar with one

Glock has their own rail design, it is not universal.

Does your gun have a rail? If so, pretty much everyone besides glock uses a standard rail.

Surefire makes the best lights, hands down, but they're $$$.

Inforce and Streamlight make decent stuff in the $100 range.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Glock has their own rail design, it is not universal.

Does your gun have a rail? If so, pretty much everyone besides glock uses a standard rail.

Surefire makes the best lights, hands down, but they're $$$.

Inforce and Streamlight make decent stuff in the $100 range.
Yeah I've got a 92A1, so there's a rail. I have a laser on it currently but I feel a flashlight would be much better for it since it resides in my nightstand in case of intruders. I'll check those ones out. I'm trying to stay affordable but don't want to get into the too cheap range where quality is impacted a lot

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Yeah I've got a 92A1, so there's a rail. I have a laser on it currently but I feel a flashlight would be much better for it since it resides in my nightstand in case of intruders. I'll check those ones out. I'm trying to stay affordable but don't want to get into the too cheap range where quality is impacted a lot

Inforce and streamlight then.

I have a TLR-1 HL on my bedside pistol. Honestly it's a bit too bright. Turn that sucker on from a dead sleep and it's extremely bright on light colored walls. You can see several hundred yards with it.

In hindsight I would have bought the regular model instead of the HL for use inside the home. On my fighting rifles I want all the light possible, on the pistol it's too much.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Inforce and streamlight then.

I have a TLR-1 HL on my bedside pistol. Honestly it's a bit too bright. Turn that sucker on from a dead sleep and it's extremely bright on light colored walls. You can see several hundred yards with it.

In hindsight I would have bought the regular model instead of the HL for use inside the home. On my fighting rifles I want all the light possible, on the pistol it's too much.

Cool, thanks. I like the look of those low profile Inforce lights. Once I get some of the new-house expenses out of the way I think thats the one I'm going to go with

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I've got an inforce on my bedside 19 and couldn't be happier. Especially with the price.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
I'm sure there's gotta be some G43 owners here... I've got 3 x Pearce (PG-43) magazine grip extensions that are BNIB. These extend the grip but do not add capacity. Never ended up using them as I went a different direction with my mags. Looking to get rid of them for cheap... anyone interested?

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
This may be a log shot, but anyone in LE that would PPT the M&P shield 2.0 to me?Residing in CA, It’s not on the roster sadly. Thanks in advance!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
The FBI agent whose gun fell out of his belt? and went off and hit someone while dancing. What the hell was he carrying? I don't know of any modern pistol that can fire without pulling the trigger.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
The FBI agent whose gun fell out of his belt? and went off and hit someone while dancing. What the hell was he carrying? I don't know of any modern pistol that can fire without pulling the trigger.

It didn't go off on impact, the dude was an idiot and pulled the trigger while he was picking it up

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Watch the video again.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie

I don’t know the story you’re referencing, but Sig ran a voluntary recall and redesigned the trigger of the P320 because it can fire when dropped. Video below:

https://youtu.be/xNMuqZle_6Q

Last edited:

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Remington deserves to go under. Their QC has been absolute shit for years. Build junk, go out of business.

As for the Navajo, brilliant plan...lol. How is that business model working for Colt? Oh wait, they're bankrupt.

"The Navajo Nation’s plan for Remington was novel: It intended to shift the company away from its consumer business, including curtailing the sale of the AR-15-style weapons frequently used in mass shootings, to focus on police and defense contracts."