GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

PGT

Ready to race!
I'm not on GlockTalk so not sure but just brought the Centennial home this past week. Beretta was running a major discount on them to clear out remaining inventory in 2015 so I jumped at the chance (sold an Elcan SpecterDS to fund it).

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Just bought 2 new cans (Silencerco Omega 9 & AAC 556 SD) and a Noveske Stripped lower all to register since the ATF is passing 41P and F'ing the NAF Trust. Wanted to get these in before the rule changes since this will most likely be my last NFA purchase.

Thanks Obama and ATF going after the most responsible gun owners (2 crimes committed with NFA items in 84 years)

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Let's keep this thread on guns specifically...

Sorry man, but theres going to be some politics mixed in on this thread. Guns are a hot issues these days and people are dug in on both sides, cant really have a gun enthusiast thread without some politics, just need it to stay respectful. Just about every gun thread in the country has some opinions in it especially after last week ie. http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49914&page=128 So as a gun enthusiast I am a but upset by the ATF and the justice departments rule changes and I think its fair to voice my frustration respectfully in a gun thread. There were changed made to the law that effect gun owners I think we respectively can discuss how we feel about them. Im not saying it should turn into a tit for tat, your right this is a gun enthusiast thread and it should mostly stay that way, but there were just some changes made and we should feel we cant post about them and voice some frustration if your frustrated.

Last edited:

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Just bought 2 new cans (Silencerco Omega 9 & AAC 556 SD) and a Noveske Stripped lower all to register since the ATF is passing 41P and F'ing the NAF Trust. Wanted to get these in before the rule changes since this will most likely be my last NFA purchase.

Thanks Obama and ATF going after the most responsible gun owners (2 crimes committed with NFA items in 84 years)

Thanks to Obummer, he has convinced me to finally buy a suppressor. I'm going to go the trust route regardless. One of my good friends just went the other route, but fortunately for us, our CLEO is an ardent 2A supporter.

I'm talking to an attorney on Monday and to top it off, I'm eligible for the SPEQ discount offered by Sinlencerco.

Last edited:

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Thanks to Obummer, he has convinced me to finally buy a suppressor. I'm going to go the trust route regardless. One of my good friends just went the other route, but fortunately for us, our CLEO is an ardent 2A supporter.

I'm talking to an attorney on Monday and to top it off, I'm eligible for the SPEQ discount offered by Sinlencerco.

Good for you. Trust is the way to go, just for the fact that if you have a wife or family they can be in legal possession of the NFA item if they are on the trust. Its going to be more of a pain with the trust (basically a double background check + photos and fingerprints for everyone on the trust) but its worth it.

Silencerco just launched the Hybrid, if you are going to only go with one can this might be a good option. http://www.capitolarmory.com/silencerco-hybrid-multicaliber-suppressor.html

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Nice thread! I don't have any pics, but a couple of interesting pieces I have in my safe.
Sears bolt-action 12 gauge
Browning Auto 5 Light Twelve (made in Belgium)
Winchester Model 88 .308
Marlin 30-30 (first hunting rifle given to me by my father)
Remington .22LR bolt-action
Smith & Wesson .44 magnum Pre 29 model from 1957

PGT

Ready to race!
I picked up a polished stainless CZ 75B yesterday....another in my "cartel gun" collection. LOL. Also picked up a beat surplus Beretta 81....this one I'll be refinishing.

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Bringing this topic back from the dead. Had a little range session with some of my toys :)

NickC

Ready to race!
My sidearms. Just picked up the G19 Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk