Attachments

• IMG_20210331_153837.jpg
    IMG_20210331_153837.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 17

Chogokin

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Looks good. Which one of the two lights do you like better?

The output of the two lights are pretty close. The Baldr Mini puts out 600 and the TLR7 puts out 500 lumens. With them on side by side...I can't tell the 100lm difference. I think if I was to keep one...I'd keep the Baldr Mini. I like the quick release and the battery being rechargeable. Now if I was to use the pistol as a CCW...I'd go with the TLR7. Its narrower than the BM and the holster can be made to be slimmer than one for the BM.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI S 6MT

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI S 6MT
So far...nothing has happened. It looks like its about regulating 80% lowers and "braces" on pistols. Micro ronis?

Were people this upset when Trump signed the EO to ban bumpstocks?
It looks like government overreach is what it looks like. And yes, people were upset about the bumpstock bans and red flag laws he signed. What does this have to do with that?

Also a LOT more people own 80% AR lowers and pistols with braces. I was irritated with other past president EOs as well but since they’re not holding office right now it’s not very topical to be having discussion about it; It’s no longer news.

Last edited:

Chogokin

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Because there was a whole lot of crickets when the "past president" banned bumpstocks. I've even seen videos of people destroying them. Now that a Dem is in office...its all the outrage.

I don't blame the law makers for the bans and restrictions. I blame the beta cucks that go shoot up random places because they can't get a date. If they weren't shooting up innocent people...I'm willing to bet guns won't even really make the national news.

I just heard that there was another shooting in Texas. So far...one dead and five injured. Don't know the firearm used.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI S 6MT
By signing an EO making pistol braces and 80% lowers illegal he will make millions of law abiding Americans into felons with the stroke of a pen. I think that’s a little more pertinent than some hardware you can slap together from Home Depot.

Also, welcome to America where the president is criticized nonstop his entire term(s). Sorry your boy is getting flak but they all do.