GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

swcrow

Autocross Newbie
so I've always wrestled with where to store my EDC, if I uholster it during a drive. I usually just wear it during short trips, but longer trips I'd rather not. I can't stand it rattling in the door pocket, glove box is a no-go and sliding under the seat is not great either. Anyone have person experience with this? Looks legit...just don't like drilling into the knee bolster. Evidently they're working on a 3m adhesive type, but don't have it yet.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
That's what I have. Fn under the left arm , 2 more mags under the right. Just did a 12 hour drive yesterday and was just as comfortable when I arrived as when I left.
This. With LHD cars the driver's seatbelt wont get in the way. Leave a button or two unbuttoned across from the holster so you can get hand in easily.

Or perhaps something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Gold-Star-Steering-Column-Holster/dp/B075MC92CS
It looks like a premium piece but I'm pretty sure there are less expensive ones.

smanierre

Drag Race Newbie
Ride
2011 GTI
May have just bought a FN 509T today. Was on sale and I got it for $638 shipped and they have a rebate right now for a free TLR-7a. I have a Burris fastfire 3 from when I bought my AR optic so i'll have an optic and light ready for when I get it.

smanierre

Drag Race Newbie
Ride
2011 GTI
Got my barrel and suppressor mounting hardware in. Ordered the BCG also so once that ships and I get my lower back from engraving i'll be ready to build it. I'm so happy with the look of how it came out. Pictures to show how much is barrel and how much is suppressor under the hand guard.

swcrow

Autocross Newbie
Got my barrel and suppressor mounting hardware in. Ordered the BCG also so once that ships and I get my lower back from engraving i'll be ready to build it. I'm so happy with the look of how it came out. Pictures to show how much is barrel and how much is suppressor under the hand guard.

4.5" barrel so I could keep it subsonic and keep the suppressor tucked, I think it's the same barrel length as my VP9, maybe 1" longer

LOVE this setup....love how the handrails barely reach the end of the suppressor.

toothofwar

Go Kart Newbie
Ride
2015 gti s
Got a new laser sight for the 5.7. Just compact enough to still fit in my shoulder harness. I got a red dot for now, but when the local gun store opens back up after the pandemic I'll probably get a green dot and put the red dot on the ksg. 20200403_195037.jpg20200403_170914.jpg

toothofwar

Go Kart Newbie
Ride
2015 gti s
So I need a little help guys and gals. I was cleaning my ksg tonight and the lifter axis pin vanished. I'm normally great with keeping up with and organizing my parts as they come off, but this time it just vanishes into thin air. I have scoured the net looking for a replacement to no avail. Does anyone have any idea where I could get one or a pair? Thanks in advance.