GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Corprin

Go Kart Champion
Damn, 11M. They discontinued that in what, 2000?
Yeah, I was Cal Guard back then and my BN was actually disbanded. So I chose the only other MOS in the area that would put me in the field... then in AIT I figured out what the “P”’ stood for .... DOH! Went active duty in 00-08.

You?

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Ride
BMW Saab Subaru VW
Tmo here and Cox at home for internet only.

Waiting on my KNS precision adjustable piston to tune my m92 to that funny round it shoots. Next is finding time to actually go and do it.

Then i may go stage 2 and put a can on it. :unsure:

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Ride
BMW Saab Subaru VW
Progressive or id get nothing done. But i only reload my pistol rounds, 9mm and 40sw. In an avg hr i can knock out 300-350rnds. Enough for an outing.

Corprin

Go Kart Champion
My buddy was asking how fast I load with my single stage. I loaded 100rds the other night, metered powder to the perfect 0.1gn on a balance scale. Starting with sized/annealed/primed brass I averaged 48sec a round.

anotero

Drag Racing Champion
Do any Californians here know if the following piece is against the assault weapons law? Namely the handle.

1581309990847.png

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Ride
BMW Saab Subaru VW
Commiefornia.. should move to Az. It’s definitely legal here, even though it looks kind of scary. :eek:

What is it? Looks like an ak style rifle chambered in 308?

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Ride
BMW Saab Subaru VW
My buddy was asking how fast I load with my single stage. I loaded 100rds the other night, metered powder to the perfect 0.1gn on a balance scale. Starting with sized/annealed/primed brass I averaged 48sec a round.
Man that is still slow compared to cranking up a leisurely 400rnds/hr doing all stages on a progressive. But I don’t shoot for accuracy/competition, it’s mainly plinking/target practice and pistol as well. Which reminds me I need more 9mm, ran out on last outing. Gonna have to sit down for a cpl hrs, it will take me an hr just setting up dies and measuring it all before I start cranking them out. I use Dillon dies on a Hornady lock n load, btw.

anotero

Drag Racing Champion
Commiefornia.. should move to Az. It’s definitely legal here, even though it looks kind of scary. :eek:

What is it? Looks like an ak style rifle chambered in 308?
It's not scary since it's not fully black. :)
I'll move out eventually, here for work.

It's a Vepr, based on the RPK. Getting it in 6.5 Grendel.

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Ride
BMW Saab Subaru VW
And you can’t claim it’s an illegal Mexican made being protected in your sanctuary home? I thought understanding and acceptance was what Commiefornia was all about?

Corprin

Go Kart Champion
Man that is still slow compared to cranking up a leisurely 400rnds/hr doing all stages on a progressive. But I don’t shoot for accuracy/competition, it’s mainly plinking/target practice and pistol as well. Which reminds me I need more 9mm, ran out on last outing. Gonna have to sit down for a cpl hrs, it will take me an hr just setting up dies and measuring it all before I start cranking them out. I use Dillon dies on a Hornady lock n load, btw.
Absolutely slow compared to a progressive, but not much slower than doing the same work with an electric measure. And neither is as accurate with the powder measuring.

dosjockey

Go Kart Champion
I could never be bothered to reload my ammunition. I can do it, but I'm just not going to.

Kind of like hunting, for me; I've done it, I can still do it, but there's no way in hell I'm gutting a deer so long as I can go pick up cow parts at the grocery store. :ROFLMAO: