GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Liberals are so stupid. The reason I like to suggest AI recognition at schools is because I have lived in China for a few years, and guess what? Yup, no gun crimes but you wouldn't believe the frequency of kids being killed at school in China. Because of the culture in China (especially late 90's early 2000's) the most precious resource to most people was their single child. So, for some damned reason deranged mo-fos who knew how to build bombs (a-la suicide vest) or had swords would go into schools and hack up kids or blow them up. Dude, freaking hack kids to death with swords! F that, I'll take a bullet any day over that ish. And it was SURPRISINGLY FREQUENT, BECAUSE WHEN SOMEONE IS INTENT ON KILLING, THEY WILL DO IT!

AI recognition at schools would nearly eliminate school violence.
No need to grab guns.
No need for extra staffing.
Because it is tech driven, costs will come down to absurdly low levels.

Of course, solving problems isn't what liberals want. They want to take from the other half of society. Humans are twisted people, they always need to be a b1tc5 to others!

You're not allowed to own a gun in China so edged weapons are all you can find.

takemorepills

Ready to race!
I have been lucky last 2 times I went to a secure venue, Disneyland and a concert in Seattle, I realized, too late, that I was carrying my pocket knife (it's about 4" blade) and at both places the search was random and I was able to enter both without being searched.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
I have been lucky last 2 times I went to a secure venue, Disneyland and a concert in Seattle, I realized, too late, that I was carrying my pocket knife (it's about 4" blade) and at both places the search was random and I was able to enter both without being searched.

I forgot my pocket knife at Carowinds, I clipped it directly behind my belt buckle. Set off the metal detector. They used the wand, and it of course went off at my belt buckle, to which they replied "oh, it's just your belt, go ahead"

If you really needed to have a pocket knife or something, I think stashing it in a bag would be easier. Bag check is pretty weak at most places.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Does anyone on here have something chambered in 45-70 Government? If so what do you have? Do you like it?

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
So I had a friend who was buying her recently turned 21 brother his first handgun. It was a second hand Glock 22 Gen 4. Cop trade-in my guess, which being a Glock means nothing cause it's still 100% A-OK. She said she was getting him a "Glock 40" and I immediately
thought about the DEA agent with dreads that "is the only person in the room professional enough to handle a Glock 40." and then shoots himself. So I know she probably meant a Glock 22 or 23, but me being a wise ass goes in for the kill anyways :D

I asked "Are you getting him a Glock 22 or 23?"

She replies "????it's a Glock 40 not a 22" .

I then said "WOW! I wish somebody bought me a 10mm!"

That really threw the wrench in the gears lol. She said "This takes 40mm not 10mm."

So I sent her a picture of one of Cod's 40mm bofors asking if it looked like that. She didn't laugh.

Long story short, Glock model designations offer gun people the easy opportunity to confuse not gun people, up to and including those purchasing said Glock.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone on here have something chambered in 45-70 Government? If so what do you have? Do you like it?
My good friend and two co-workers I am looking at right now have Henry Big-Boys chambered in it, they love them. I must say out of the two .45-70s I've ever handled, it was definitely the best. For hunting anyways. But, I find tube-loading clunky and cumbersome and inconvenient, even for target shooting. GIVE ME A GATE!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
what ammo crawler sites do you guys use? I usually settle on ammoseek.com so I can filter by price/round, but are there any better? I'm seriously low on .308 for my AR-10 and need to resupply soon.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if any of you are familiar with the Lucky Gunner Ammo channel on YouTube. He has been doing a lot of very informative videos on small caliber defensive pistols. It's very educational and provides one with a lot of ammo when one has to defend the small defensive cartridges.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Got an email from gunbroker for this: https://deals.concernedpatriot.com/order/light-defender-tactical-laser-of.php

Using it a self-defense light? Are you kidding? I have one of those high-powered flashlights that supposedly strobes at a disorienting frequency. It doesn't destroy your retina like a laser can, and it works on high for an hour and I think 8 hours on low. Has 5 modes, including SOS. Less than $10 as I recall.
The TLR-HL on my 19X with rock you retinas like the hippies staring at the sun at Woodstock.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE

Lol "nuke the law abiding citizens because I don't agree with their beliefs" typical democratic behavior. Should we nuke all the people I don't agree with as well?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm going to get hosed here but I don't care. You took this wrong. That US Rep was trying to get at even if you have AR's, the military has Nukes, so taking away AR's is not going to start a war because if they wanted to - the military can take you out right now. He's not saying "I would use bombs to get peoples AR's". Jesus.

I am totally indifferent to guns and gun owners, but every now and then please take a step back out of your own beliefs and try to see things from a different perspective. It really makes the world a better place.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I'm going to get hosed here but I don't care. You took this wrong. That US Rep was trying to get at even if you have AR's, the military has Nukes, so taking away AR's is not going to start a war because if they wanted to - the military can take you out right now. He's not saying "I would use bombs to get peoples AR's". Jesus.

I am totally indifferent to guns and gun owners, but every now and then please take a step back out of your own beliefs and try to see things from a different perspective. It really makes the world a better place.

Nobody tried to accuse him of saying "I would use bombs to get peoples AR's".

The guy did actually say "if we tried to take their AR's and they fought back, we would win because we would nuke them". That's not true in the first place - the US government would never nuke its citizens if a civil war broke out. It's just not really acceptable behavior, especially for a government representative. I understand he was being facetious, but threatening citizens with nuclear weapons isn't a good look.

You took our posts way out of context. Take a step back yourself. You jumped to a conclusion based on our comments and put words in our mouths (or fingertips).

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand next topic:

ammoseek.......found lakecity reloaded brass .308 (non-tracer) for $116.....250 rounds....that's .46/round!