GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

nype

Drag Racing Champion

More firepower than our Canadian military...

CLOUT

Ready to race!
Can't believe I overlooked this thread, fellow gun enthusiast/vw enthusiast here. Stuck behind enemy lines (California) but continue to deal with it.:(

Some of my favorite firearms, some I have sold (noted):

H&K VP9 with Trijicon RMR, slidework done by Ashbury Precision Ordnance

Fowler Industries Glock 17 MK1

H&K P7M8

KAC SR-15/SR-30's

SAIGA converted to AK-104

Sig P210 Legend (Sold)

Sig P228 West German (Sold)

Colt M4 Carbine - SOPMOD Block II Clone/M4A1 (Sold)

CZ75 SP-01 Tuned by Cajun Gun Works (Sold)

MK12 MOD 0 Clone - LMT Upper and Lower, High Caliber Sales Built (Sold)

ZEV G17 ( it is now the fowler g17 listed above )

EB2429

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTi 7.5
Coming from the UK this is a bit of a strange, but curious thread. I feel like a spectator of a culture I have never experienced.

Never held a gun, (unless Battlefield 3 counts :) ) let alone fired one, and have no real interest to do so. But the quality images, craftsmanship and engineering of the weapons doesn't fail to impress and keeps me coming back, thanks for sharing...

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
For us U.S. citizens, it's impossible to separate politics from firearms. We all know what would have happened if Hildabeast was elected. First, she would have appointed a far left Supreme Court justice, then had one of her cronies bring up the DC vs. Heller decision. Your right to carry a handgun for self-defense outside your home would have been history. And then ownership in general. We all know what happened in the UK and Australia (I know, they're still under the Crown).

Certain people want the US to be more like Europe. Of course, they are multi-billionaires with their own armed security forces. Try getting near Soros or Bloomberg.

Last edited:

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Coming from the UK this is a bit of a strange, but curious thread. I feel like a spectator of a culture I have never experienced.

Never held a gun, (unless Battlefield 3 counts :) ) let alone fired one, and have no real interest to do so. But the quality images, craftsmanship and engineering of the weapons doesn't fail to impress and keeps me coming back, thanks for sharing...

Once you went shooting you would be hooked.
We have people that come from Japan to work in the USA and one thing they always want to do it go skeet shooting as they do not do much of this in Japan.

Most gun owners you would find are serious about their guns from the stand point of safety. The fear of guns comes from not understanding and respecting them. The safest place to be in the USA is at a gun show.
Normally good people attend.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
All of my guns are for competition.

Modified Savage Mark II heavy barrel with an 8 - 32x scope - this gun pulls double duty as my smallbore silhouette and prone rifle. Put together by my father and I, it's really accurate now considering the base rifle starts at under $200.

Ruger 22/45 - No idea what events it will part take in yet. Probably Conventional Pistol. Still torn on if I like the dot sight or not. Super smooth action though.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Philly cops are known to hassle anyone carrying a gun, so I was surprised to see this. I think perhaps he should have shown his permit but how many bad guys carry openly? I have a recording of a guy who had his permit and ID in his hand and was still held at gunpoint, taken to the ground, and arrested. He was later released and successfully sued for $25,000. If these posts are off topic of the topic let me know. But I'm sure some of you have permits or live in open carry states where you are or could be hassled.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ly-Cops-Mount-Airy-James-Moody-378008741.html

Skwangtang

Ready to race!
Why do people have the need to not comply with police?
oh muh rights blah blah. Ok yes you have rights, but why drag 3 officers into the situation that couldve been diffused if all you had to do was show you have a license to carry instead of ranting off about gun laws and rights, etc.
He isn't helping gun rights by inconveniencing the police who could be doing better things with their time, for instance, preventing more murders from happening on that corner as mentioned in the video.

Anyway, I actually picked up my first concealed carry pistol over the weekend at a gun show. Ruger LC9S Pro. Can't wait to take it to the range and get it broken in.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Why do people have the need to not comply with police?
oh muh rights blah blah. Ok yes you have rights, but why drag 3 officers into the situation that couldve been diffused if all you had to do was show you have a license to carry instead of ranting off about gun laws and rights, etc.
He isn't helping gun rights by inconveniencing the police who could be doing better things with their time, for instance, preventing more murders from happening on that corner as mentioned in the video.

Anyway, I actually picked up my first concealed carry pistol over the weekend at a gun show. Ruger LC9S Pro. Can't wait to take it to the range and get it broken in.

How many years did you live in Philly?