GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs Del Sol LS 100shot

MKVjoe

Ready to race!
So me and a friend got bored and ran twice from a dig and i was surprised with results. My GTI is full weight and is still on the base map eurodyne supplies for the f23t only thing different i did was throw some 102 in it and drop my tires down to 25 psi (Conti DWs). His del sol has a LS swap non vtec not sure what trans, single fogger 100 shot, stock ecu and is partially gutted (no door supports, lexan side windows & no hood). First run i get up on two step and tree'd him off light by a 1/2 to 3/4 of a car and he was right at my rear quarter 80% of race and it looked like i pulled on him slightly in fourth but not by much. We go back to the garage and he said his bottle didn't engage in fourth, so we decide we re run once he gets it figured out and refilled. Next run we get out pretty even i might of had a fender on him but his car came around me top of 3rd thru 4th and now im butt hurt. End of Story lol

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Haha came in for a LS swapped Del Sol, not what I was expecting but still cool. How do you like your WOT box? Thinking about picking one up

MKVjoe

Ready to race!
I really like it and installation was a quick painless job. The two step and no lift to shift helped my 60's at track when car was just on APR stg 1 and 2. When we go for rematch in a week or two, i will get some video. Hopefully this time with no driver error on my part it will be a closer race.